Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on December 15, 2014
I love this doll. It arrived in perfect condition. The ones I purchased at the store had horrible plastic issues, but the one I ordered was just perfect.
on February 13, 2013
I know this is intended to be a girl toy, but my 4 year old son loves My Little Pony. I refuse to force him into gender biased toys and let him choose. He especially loves this Princess Celestia. He likes combing her hair.
on January 7, 2013
It's a nice toy, goes well with the new my little pony wedding castle. Definitely one of the favorites from Christmas
on January 25, 2013
Daughter very much enjoys this toy; likes to comb the hair alot. Glad we purchased for her for Christmas gift.
on February 24, 2014
My niece 5 year old wanted Princess Celestia and I was unable to find her one that didn't have very small parts (she has a baby brother) or was in a bundle with ponies she already had. Product was true to the description and picture and the price was perfect!
on December 27, 2012
Great quality! My daughter loves all of her ponies that she received. This is the one that she plays with the most. I am very happy with this purchase.
on June 26, 2016
great
on January 12, 2015
One of the prettiest little ponies I have seen. Perfect for any childs gift.
on July 10, 2015
My daughter's love this!
on August 16, 2013
My small daughter collects them and love to play with them. They are special for her and are of excellent quality. A very entertaining toy for girls.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question