Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 517 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 570 reviews
on November 9, 2016
My daughter received a very nice present from her grandma. It was a princess play tent with a My Little Pony theme. Because of the tent, she is attracted to My Little Pony Products. I bought her 1 Rainbow Dash and 1 Twilight Sparkle horse.

PRO:
The product came clean, inside a small bag, no smell, and everything is perfect. No broken wings, and hair are not messy. Make sure the brand is TY, if not return it back to amazon

CON:
The size is only 7" instead of 8" , and that's all

Here is the link to the princess play tent
ToysOpoly Blue Princess Castle Playhouse with My Little Pony and Glow In The Dark Cloud theme
on December 16, 2014
What ever you do make sure you DO NOT order this item from wyn-club. Now, they were nice and attempted to replace my original but BOTH that they sent were not genuine TY products. As you can see from my attached pictures that the ear tag (which these errors were the same on both) said that they are ty boo collection and on the inside it said that the beanie baby was "Cancun" and then the leg tags said that they are "Slush". I'm sorry but when I buy a TY product I want the tags to be correct! And with the leg tag being wrong I feel pretty confident saying that these are counterfeit.
on September 5, 2015
Measure by a man because from foot to ear they are 6- 6 1/4". If they are well played with then they are in fact 8" from foot to top of poofy hair hahaha. I'm not buying to collect a certain size, just buying because my 3 yr old has a MLP addiction. The hair is the same cheap hair Barbie has. Prepair for some to fall out and get tangled. The wing seem a little cheap but let's be honest.... this is cheap. I bet money that this is made in China and FBA to make a profit. Sooo what can you really expect? My rating system... 3 stars I like it and I'm happy, no returns. 4 I would buy it again. 5 Can't live without it.
on January 10, 2014
My friends daughter really wanted to have this for her Christmas present. Instead of driving to local stores to look for it, with one click I get what I need. Of course the little girl is so happy!
on March 17, 2016
Very cute. No complaints. They are smaller in person which I expected, so I figured I'd add a photo that might help someone else.
review image
on August 18, 2016
Bought this for my son, who had a brief love affair with the idea of My Little Pony (he was 6). He never watched the show, just liked the idea of Rainbow Dash, and the way he looked. He loved it when it arrived. I mean, who wouldn't, it's gorgeous. The colors are so bright, it's so soft, and the hair seems real, instead of being made of plastic or fabric. You can brush it. He played with it intensely for about two weeks, then it got replaced by the next love. Poor Rainbow Dash sits forlornly on his stuffed animal shelf, barely noticed by anyone but me, and never played with. He is still as bright and soft as ever, though, and I still think he's beautiful. He was worth the money we spent, and he is worth more than the attention that my easily distracted child gave him.
on December 27, 2015
Would of returned, but kid started playing with before I had a chance too.
Arrived in a tangled mess. Now a crazy mess a few days later after kid playing with it.
Poor quality.
on May 16, 2016
This was a gift for my 2 year old granddaughter and she loved it. She plays with it a lot so forgive the crazy hair.
review image review image
on January 9, 2016
We've purchased a bundle of 5 My Little Pony for my daughter's birthday (6 years old):
- Rarity 8",
- Apple Jack 8"
- Pinkie Pie 8"
- Rainbow Dash 8" and
- Wilight Sparkle 8"

The Rainbow Dash is my daughter's favorite

Pros:
- my daughter loves them, and they become her closest toy friends
- all of them are super cute and built from high-quality material
- 8" seems to be a good size as it avoids too much clutter in the home and is not too small to not be usable

For the same money ($35 USD) we've debated between buying a single one in a larger size or this bundle of five 8".
We are happy with our choice, and overall I think we got a better value. My daughter was super happy.
Probably a good choice for younger kids too.

I will definitely recommend this product to my family and friends
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 24, 2016
I bought this for My four year olds birthday. She loved it and was super excited. It's soft and very cute!!
review image review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.