My Little Sandbox - Big Builder
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This unique 10" x 10" x 2" wooden sandbox, 20" x 20" no mess play mat and ultra fine sand
- Dr. Toy Top Toy Winner!
- It's a great way for kids to have creative fun, all packed in a neat little box
- The My Little Sandbox line features tabletop play sets encouraging creativity, imagination and fun. So dig in!
- You'll find a construction vehicle, mini boulders, a bag of gravel, safety cones, a digging shovel, a grooming rake, a construction crew, and builder blocks
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Rain or Shine won't stop the hours of creativity and imagination! Action packed and ready to go. This Big Builder Play Set will have every child digging all the fun!
From the Manufacturer
Tabletop Construction Play Set - Children will enjoy this 3D, tactile construction theme play set. Hours of imaginative, creative fun. Includes 10" x 10" x 2" hardwood sandbox, 20" x 20" play mat, ultra fine sand, grooming rake, digging shovel, 2 die-cast constructions vehicles, mini boulders, bag of gravel, safety cones, construction crew and wood builder blocks.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am giving it 4 stars because I wish it had a way to be covered and portable. I could think of many places and situations where this quiet toy could be used to keep the kids settled and occupied for long periods of time.
I highly recommend getting an extra set of construction vehicles with moving parts.
Also, if you're wondering if little girls with play with this, the answer is YES!!. My daughter chose to open this before opening the fairy house sandbox.
It can be a bit messy for indoor play. I don't mind the clean up, but it is wise to cover a wide surface are with newspaper, or even an old bath towel that makes the clean-up process easy.