Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

91%
Format: Diary|Change

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on May 2, 2013
I bought this to record memories for my 4 year old. Three years is perfect because by then he will start be able to do his own journaling if he choosing. The cover and pages have a mild "school" feel too them so they seem very appropriate for a school-aged child. The cover and binding seem sturdy and good quality. It's a hard cover with a little cushioning (if that makes any sense). The pages are blue and alternate between about 4-5 patterns that help give the pages interest without distracting from their actual purpose. This book is a great way to record how a child progresses and grows over the years without being overly tedious or complicated. I'm excited to have this keepsake to share with him when he grows up =)
on June 7, 2016
I love this. My daughter gave it to me as a birthday present - 3 years ago! It is like a 3 year diary from when I was a kid. Space to write a few brief sentences about what happened that day. I'm enjoying going back to see what I was doing/feeling during the last couple of years. I have ordered one for a friend of mine and I definitely plan to order one for my next three years!
on December 28, 2015
This book shows the date "ie Jan 1st" and there are apx 4 lines on that page for 3 different years at one glance on the single page. I purchased for Christmas gift, so I hope the 8 year old does the work to complete it.
on March 23, 2014
I liked the book and thought it would be appropriate for my twelve year old grandchild. Just enough room for a thought or sentence or two so one doesn't feel overcome with too much to write in a day. Thank you.
on May 19, 2016
Purchased 2 books, one for a 5 year old and one for a 10 year old, both books ripped at the seam after mild use.
on August 12, 2015
We got this for a 5th grade graduation gift for our son. The three year is perfect for him to chronicle the middle school years. Thinking of the most important thing about each day is good practice.
on November 15, 2015
I got this for my dad to help encourage him to keep a journal. The lines are big and spaced out and he has been using it every day.
on July 11, 2015
I love this three-year memory book. Will soon be able to start my second three-year memory book. Love it.
on March 27, 2015
Writing every night!
on April 26, 2016
This is a great journal and quick and easy to use. It's fun looking at the prior year's writing which is right there to see on the same page.