Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Size: Standard/Queen Classic Pillow|Color: Medium|Change

Showing 1-10 of 3,542 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,446 reviews
on November 27, 2016
I can't remember the last time I felt more ripped off. The pillow's quality and comfort is what I would expect at a cheap, old motel. Its fill is clumpy, the size is smaller than it appears on the advertising, and the packaging also differs from the advertisement. I can't stress enough just how cheap and uncomfortable this product is. Additionally, I had to pay an extra $20 for shipping just to return the item and still had to follow up with the seller to initiate a refund.
0Comment| 198 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 22, 2017
Love this pillow! I bought the original version because there were so many mixed reviews on the newer one. It is very comfortable, it fluffs up really easy, and it has made a noticeable difference in my neck pain. You just have to remember to re fluff it every night and adjust it to fit the curve of your neck and head when changing positions.
on January 23, 2017
3rd night using... my sleep has improved. I was skeptical but it has made a difference
on January 7, 2016
I am disappointed when I wake up and most of the filling is at the top of my head. Guess I might need a firmer one as I have had neck problems along with surgery over the years. I have to plump or fold over for more firmness under my head. Contemplating ordering a firmer one.
The travel pillow seems firmer and my granddaughter loves it.
on August 20, 2016
I was so hoping that this pillow would be the magic bullet for my neck pain but it was not. My search for the perfect pillow continues!
33 comments| 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 27, 2016
This pillow is the bomb-diggity. No lie. It is comfortable lying on my back and both sides. It just fits to my head and neck. I have always gotten a sore neck from laying on my back and reading, but no more. The only bad thing is that I fall asleep too easily now! I never thought I would say 50 dollars for a pillow was worth it, but it SO is. I have rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia, so I am picky about my pillow. For one, I have a lot of pain, and two, when I don't sleep well at night, my pain is worse. Since I got this pillow a week ago, I have slept the entire night every night. No getting up 3 or 4 times a night. My pain level is also A LOT better. It sounds crazy that a pillow could do all of that, but it seriously did. I don't think I am tossing and turning any more, either, because if I fall asleep on my side, that's how I wake up now. I used wake up on my back BMP (before-my-pillow)

For those of you complaining that your pillow is too limp or not full enough, you obviously didn't put it in the dryer like the instructions said. It was very limp and felt pretty empty out of the package, but I put it in the dryer for about 20 minutes, and when it came it out it was completely full and puffy. You might think you would feel all of the little lumps of stuffing, but I don't. This is the BEST.PILLOW.EVER.
on March 28, 2017
Terrific pillows - I love them! jack
on December 7, 2016
Nice pillow. Not sure if it justifies the higher cost, but it gives good support and fits me quite well as a side sleeper with fairly broad shoulders. It's clumped once in a month of use but shook back to normal in a few seconds.
on November 6, 2016
(from my husband) I saw the ads for this pillow and wasn't sure. I take my Sleep Hygiene very seriously and was intrigued. I'm happy to say that this pillow performs very well and I sleep comfortably at night. I've tried numerous memory foam pillows and this one is nice and lightweight and has yet to turn lumpy or lose its bounce.
on September 23, 2016
The pillow seems like it's just filled with lumpy foam chunks
11 comment| 130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse