Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 69 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 73 reviews
on November 17, 2016
Ok, let me just say that I personally think these pillows are silly. I've resisted them for a long time even though my kids ooh and aww over them every time they see them. I was so wrong.

I felt depressed buying four at a time. $80 for pillows for kids who already have pillows???

I was wrong. They love them. The novelty didn't wear off. I have washed them in a front loader washing machine and they survived just fine and were so much cleaner.

They love sleeping with them and reading with them and bringing them in the car and on sleepovers. Totally worth the $80 for all four pillows. I've had more expensive toys that haven't been loved as long.
on December 14, 2013
I must admit, I'm not entirely sure what the fuss is all about with these pillow pets? I bought this for my 10 year old, who out of nowhere started to have bad dreams and was looking for some things to comfort him. We bought this and a dream catcher. The pillow pet is cute, soft and appears just as it does in the picture. My son doesn't actually use it for a pillow though, it certainly isn't good enough support for that. I only give it four stars, because it's a stuffed animal and doesn't seem any more wonderful than any other stuffed animal.
on May 20, 2010
My daughter begged us for a pillow pet for her 4th birthday, after seeing one at a friend's house. Pretty soon my 6-year-old son was also asking for one. Next came my 3-year-old nephew! I'm not sure where the kids are finding out about these, but they absolutely love them! I bought three for the three kiddos in my life and they could not have been more thrilled!

From my perspective, these are very, very cute. The 18-inch pillow pets actually do make a pretty good pillow for small children. They're incredibly soft. I like the extra touch the manufacturers used by putting attaching a small piece of fabric that can be folded over the scratchy part of the velcro when the pillow is open.

These seem to be very well made. Soft, cuddly, and the kids love them!
on June 12, 2012
"I like that he transforms from a pillow into a pet. I used him when I traveled to Germany on the Airplane. It was long trip and he was my buddy on the plane and my pillow. He already has a little hole that my Nana will have to sew up, but I still like him."

That is the review as dictated by my son. As a parent, I think it's a really cute and fun, but expensive toy. I was pained to spend $25 on it, but he specifically wanted the Dalmation which happened to be full price. If your kid doesn't care, get the ones on sale that are $15-19. There are some really cool dragons that were on sale when I bought this one.
on May 31, 2014
My son had been complaining for about a year that he had never received a Pillow Pet and his younger brother had two. So, a few days before his 7th birthday, I let him pick one out and this is the one he selected. He especially enjoyed the purchasing process, but was ecstatic when it arrived. It has not left his side for bedtime, car travel, and even on quick trips to the store.
The Dalmatian is super cute and soft!! Great Pillow Pet!
on August 31, 2011
My son has been asking for a pillow pet for a while and we went online to look at them. Amazon has an amazing selection of them, much more than any retail store I have seen. What I liked best about receiving it from Amazon was that it was nicely wrapped in a plastic bag, meaning it hadn't been on a shelf open to lots of dirty hands pawing all over it in a store. It was also cheaper online as well. My son loves the cuddly dalmatian and has slept with it every night. I am sure when my other son's birthday arrives I will be purchasing another one. Seems well made, plush, and soft. My husband and I have even been caught with our head on it a time or two.
on October 11, 2015
My daughter loves this pillow pet so much, it goes everywhere we go - on all travels and all around the house. Of course, after all that use, it got dirty in time, but it washed very well in an ordinary washer. The velcro did get a bit worn out in time, but we never need to use it. Highly recommend!
on June 29, 2012
My daughter saw this pillow pet on the computer and wanted it for her birthday. She was adamant it be the Dalmation. I couldn't find any here (UK) but Amazon had it! It was perfect-she adored it and was so happy to wake up the morning of her birthday with him cuddled by her head! The strap is lovely-seems durable and works well. My other daughter has a pillow pet as well (about 6 months now) and we've experienced no issues. I've washed both of them. They are very soft (I actually took one with me to the hospital after I had a surgery on my neck. It was great!)
on May 21, 2013
My 3 year old loves this pillow pet. He has a small stuffed dog that looks like this so when I saw this pillow pet I had to get it for him. We love the big pillow pets. My kids sleep with them and carry them around the house from time to time. They're great. I think they are a little over priced, but what isn't? I have washed our pillow pets in the washing machine numerous times and they hold up great.
on December 21, 2013
I bought this for my son's girlfriend when I couldn't find a stuffed animal dalmation for her. She loves it! It was so fluffy and huggable. Very cute! It arrived in wonderful condition, it wasn't misshapen or flattened out in any way which sometimes happens when packaged. We were very impressed by the delivery date which was much sooner than predicted.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question