Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 308 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 337 reviews
on April 28, 2015
Absolutly Love this book!!!!! I purchased one for each child. The book itself is hardcover and a tad bit bigger then my hand. The first page has a pocket for your child's picture. All of the other pages have a line for the childs name, age, place, and time the quote was taken. Then there is a section for the story or quote. There are a couple different layouts for the pages, but they are all complimentary and give roughly the same amount of space. I have not counted the pages, but it looks to be about 200 pages. There is also a built in book mark on the top so you can easily find your place. I am so happy with this purchase. It is even better than I could have imagined!!
on March 13, 2017
I love this book! I received one for a gift years ago and use it all the time to write down the funny and cute things they say. My boys love looking back and reading what they did and said from when they were younger. I recently purchased 2 books for my two best friends little one's 1st birthday gift.
I would strongly recommend getting this item as you think you may always remember what your kids will say and do but sadly you forget some of them...but with this book you have everything documented.
on August 6, 2016
Thank God someone had this idea. I love the randomness and wild imagination that my son has so I want to make sure I can look back on the funny stuff he said when he was little. The design is simple and cute and has blanks on every page where you can record the age, place and where they were along with a big bubble to fill in their memorable quote. I loved it so much that I have bought it for other parents and friends who are expecting a child and will probably continue to buy it!
on March 23, 2013
I got two of these books for my future stepkids, ages 6 and 8, who are constantly saying the funniest and cutest things. I knew we'd never remember half of it, so I thought these books would be perfect. They are small (about the size of a Kindle) and are hardback books, and seem to be of decent quality -- although I was disappointed that the binding on one of them came unglued on one of the beginning pages. There is a place inside to put a small photo and there are many, many pages for you to fill with quotes (one quote per page). Without counting the pages, I would guess that there are 150-200 pages. Each page has a place for the quote itself (several lines are provided), who said it, when, the person's age, and where it was said. Have the "who" part is a bit redundant since it obviously should be the child to whom the book belongs, but that's ok. I would give full 5 stars if the binding hadn't come unstuck.
on January 3, 2015
The book seems cute but all the pages are warped and don't lie flat. Not sure if it's because of the extreme cold or if it's a problem with the quality.
review image
on January 9, 2015
I first saw this in a specialty bookstore and didn't pick it up, but I thought about it over and over again and was disappointed in myself for not buying it.

Enter Amazon!

Now I've given this as a gift three times and each of the recipients love it! There are plenty of pages, lots os space, and it's compact in design. I actually have a couple of extras in my "gift box" for emergencies, and I'll continue to give this book to all new moms!
on July 22, 2017
I keep this out so that when my kids say something I want to remember I just write it down. I do wish that some of the pages had more room to write but all in all Im writing down the memories my kids are creating so thats a huge win
on December 27, 2014
I used to keep a little box with notecards in it with all the funny things my kids would say, but it was so overwhelming this puts everything in one place. It has little bubbles that you writer in which hinders your ability to write the entire circumstance of the quote. You lose a lot of space on the page to these little bubbles. I wish they didn't have those because sometimes the circumstances surrounding why your child that said something makes it even funnier. I think because I had just now in the book form I will keep up with it more often than I did but I filed parts and filing box I wish they would've had something like this with my children were little bit smaller I would've used it right from the start. This would make a great baby shower gift even though the mother to be will not use it right away when she does start using that she will really cherish it. Perhaps purchasing it and writing an inscription in the front of the book about how many things are children will say that are funny as they grow up would certainly add value to this gift.
on June 15, 2016
This is a really neat and easy way to keep track of the funny things your kid says. Ive been texting my husband when my son says something funny, then taking a screen shot of the text. That way I can sit down and transfer all of the quotes to the book when I have time, rather than trying to retrieve the book and write every time something comes up. (We all know that the distractions of children don't always allow for sitting down and being productive during their waking hours…)

I love looking back through the things my son has said, and I never would have remembered most of them if I hadn't written them down! It's great to have one compact place to keep them.
on July 27, 2017
This is such a creative idea! Kids say the funniest things and his book is exactly what I was looking for. It has well over 100 pages to write quotes on and a slot for a picture on the first page. If I had to say something about it, it would be I wish the book itself was larger but that's just a personal preference. I'm very happy with my purchase.