Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 71-80 of 160 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 196 reviews
on May 25, 2013
This book was such a great read. OMG!!!!! It had so many twists and turns. It was like watching a movie. I finished it in 3 days and only put it down to eat and sleep. Definitely a page turner.
on May 5, 2013
This book has,it's ups and downs. Slow start. But I very much enjoyed the ending. I never would have thought it would have gone there. Lol but I guess that is why I over all enjoyed the book.
on January 18, 2014
In the beginning the storyline seemed so predictable . Then it just got so interesting with lots of twists and turns , suspense right to the end .
on November 12, 2014
Loved this book. Kept me going and finished it in record time!! Didn't want to see it end.
on March 8, 2013
Bill Banners has penned a winner with this one. The characters draw the reader in and the plot pulls you along right up to the unexpected twists at the story`s conclusion. I`d highly recommend it.
on May 20, 2014
Captivating, a good who dunnit mystery that mixes so many scenarios into one mystery for all readers...edge of your seat
on August 14, 2015
GOOD BOOK. I TOTALLY ENJOYED IT
on February 9, 2014
I wouldn't wait to keep reading. I had lots of suspense and plots twists. I would recommend it to anyone who likes mystery and suspense.
on November 11, 2015
Great book
on December 23, 2012
I was completely enthralled in this book from the first page. I will not go into details but I would highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a great book that you just can't put down...... :)