- File Size: 918 KB
- Print Length: 264 pages
- Publisher: Solis; 1 edition (December 3, 2012)
- Publication Date: December 3, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AJOPK1Q
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #500,838 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
My Soul to Keep: Book 1 (Soul Keeper Series) Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Strong Main Character/ Female Heroine: Brennen has lost everything she has ever cared about. Everyone is gone from her life that was ever important in it, except her grandmother, but her memory is going and it is only a matter of time before she is gone as well. Brennen decides to stop being invisible and embrace her youth. I can relate to her in this way, because I used to be so afraid of what others thought of me. I used to take their jealousy and hate to heart, but like Brennen, I have learned to let it go by me. It is hard to stay unaffected, but I learned that haters quickly move on, when their prey pretend like they do not care. If words were stones, I would have been dead long ago, but I have the strength like Brennen has to move on. She is an inspiring heroine, even though she falls too quickly in love with the characters in this book. Although to give her credit, Elijah is really something and I believe that I would fall for him in two seconds as well, but Sam? It was unexpected and a little forced. It was too unbelievable for me and the way she kept going back and forth. It seemed out of character to me. I never imagined that Brennen would be that way and it is a little disappointing, because it takes away from her inner strength.Read more ›
I fell in love with this book it has there funny moments and loving moments. I really liked the humor in it and the unbelievable side comments from the characters make it really funny (well to me)
It's a great book I think most people will like it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Could not even finish it. I bought the book since it had such god reviews but it was just awful. SorryPublished 17 months ago by Jenny
I like this book it took a lot of the book to get really going on and I didn't like back forth of the guys but can tell that the next book is going to be greatPublished 17 months ago by Kindle Customer
This was a great book. Th twists and turns leave you twisted up. It just goes to show how strong real love can be. Makes you wonder what Angel is watching out for myself.Published 18 months ago by Connie
This is a fun exciting read that will have you guessing what will happen next will breaking your heart just a little and leaving you with hope at the Same timePublished 18 months ago by DA
Love th book can't wait to read th next one, wish she could just get rid of th other guy by the u wouldn't have a story then would ya. Read read readPublished 22 months ago by Shorty
loved meeting new authors,will be looking up more work by this author, great story line and great plot. Five stars easy on plot.Published 22 months ago by Reader Junkie
This book was a quick read. It is a part of a series although I think it could have been just one book. Somewhat repetitive but still enjoyable:)Published on April 23, 2014 by Amy Taylor
I've not given 1-star to any book before now. I'm very sorry to say that I barely made it to 25% and simply couldn't force it any longer. Read morePublished on April 13, 2014 by L. Varhola
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Romance > Vampires
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Romance > Paranormal
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Angels
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Vampires
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Romance > Paranormal & Fantasy