Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.27 shipping
3-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
My Tot Clock (All-in-One Toddler Sleep Clock, Alarm Clock, Timeout Timer, and Activity Timer...Includes Bed Time Stories, Lullabies, White Noise, and Wake Music)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- With 10 fantastic features, My Tot Clock is the premier toddler sleep clock and a must-have parenting tool for families with small children. No other toddler clock comes close!
- Illuminates 5 colors to manage all important Tot Time: Blue for Bed Time, Yellow for Wake Time, Cyan for Nap Time, Green for Fun Time, and Red for Thinking Time. !
- Plays bedtime stories, lullabies, fun wake music, and even white noise! All sound features are configurable to create a routine that is just right for your family. Ships with the "It's Night Night Time" Tot Clock Treasure; Other Treasure sold separately.
- Changeable Faceplates make My Tot Clock even more fun for tiny tots! Match My Tot Clock to your child's interests or bedroom theme! Ships with the Moon & Stars faceplate. Other fun faceplate designs sold separately, including Princess, Dora the Explorer, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Dinosaur Train!
- Other features include Energy-Saver, Weekend Wake Time, Night Light with 5 Levels of Illumination, Hidden Parent Controls, and Analog & Digital Clock Displays. This amazing little clock has it all!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
My Tot Clock is the perfect all-in-one toddler clock for tiny tots and their sleepy parents. It includes a sleep clock, alarm clock, nightlight, timeout timer, and activity timer in one! The magic of My Tot Clock is that it changes colors to teach little ones when it's time to sleep (blue light) and when it's okay to wake (yellow light). Parents set the routine! My Tot Clock, with analog and digital clock displays, also plays bedtime stories, lullabies, fun wake-up music, and even white noise to make the traditionally stressful bedtime and morning routines more enjoyable. No more negotiating before bedtime! New Tot Clock Treasures available, including Christmas, Classical Music, and Most Loved Bible Stories! My Tot Clock also includes a light blue light for nap time or quiet play time, a red light when a little thinking time is needed, and a green light for any positive timed activity like potty training and picking up toys. Managing important tot time has never been easier! My Tot Clock comes with the "It's Night Night Time" Tot Clock Treasure, the "Night Sky" Faceplate, and AC Power Adapter. Measures 7" x 5.5" x 2". Additional Tot Clock Treasures and Faceplates sold separately. Guaranteed better sleep or your money back!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Wrong. Fail. Right now I've got two tantrumming toddlers because they both want the new and improved clock. Save me! Bring me wine!
Okay all joking aside, these clocks are awesome. I did like the size of the old version better. This one is smaller. The great thing about this version though is that the controls for changing time are behind the face panel... My sons LOVE changing times on the old clock. I'm glad it's a bit harder to reach but I'm sure they could figure out how to get the front panel off if they had enough time to mess around with it (I've got a 3.5 and 1.5 year old).
It's very easy to set, no instructions needed, and there's battery backup for the plug. Battery backup is key here if you have power outages in your area... My first son lives by his clock now. He's had his since he was 18 mo or so and he knows he stays in his room until the light is yellow. I think it was helpful for sleep training him and he seemed to understand what colors meant pretty early (with parent explanation).
You can control settings and time for bedtime, nap, discipline, rewards, etc. This new version lets you set different wake/bed times for weekends vs weekdays which is neat... We won't use it because our kids will be on same schedule everyone day (I wish they'd sleep in on Saturdays!), but for some kids it might work very well. When you want to discipline them (time out), you can press the red button.., it'll set up a timer and red face for however long you set it for. I do 1 min per year old (so my oldest gets 3 minutes). Green light is for rewards... Press that for special reward time (ie. 1:1 time with parent, screen time etc). Dark blue is bedtime and light blue is nap time. If you set bedtime at 6:30pm but one night the kids *need* to go down early, you can press the dark blue early (wink). If the kids are breaking down tired, we will sometimes run upstairs for bedtime ahead of them to hit the blue button so they don't get fussy about it not being bedtime. "Oh look the light is blue!" Lol.
I tried another clock on market and wasn't a fan. It wasn't an easy to setup. I think these clocks are amazing and awesome. They make great gifts for parents too, if they don't already have something.
Note: Picture I added is comparison between new version of clock and old version. Smaller one is the new one. Definitely takes up less space but I do like the big size for my sons' ages.
I added this video to YouTube to demonstrate how these clocks work and to compare the newer and older version. Enjoy: https://youtu.be/Mg523WsJ5V8
I rarely bother to write a review, but this has been a game changer at our home, and we all love it.
The toddler loves staring at it and watching the numbers change. She also loves pooping with it.
We love it because:
• it took her one day, but since then, we've had zero power struggles about her staying in her crib until 6am.
• if she's not going down at night/nap time, and keeps asking for stuff, making too much noise, deciding she wants a different book/animal/ice pack, pee one more time, we tell her that's it. One more and the clock goes away. She immediately drops down and gets under her blanket.
• it's helped her speed up pooping. The clock has an "encourage" feature. It's a color coded timer. We have it set for 5m. She likes seeing the count down. She seems to be pooping gently (I guess?) for the five minutes, and then when the clock timer is done, she gives it one last push and is done. Complete game changer.
UPDATE AFTER ONLY 3 MONTHS OF USE
The overnight blue feature stopped working, and it's been a disaster. The clock still works, and all the other colors work, but the blue light must have burned out and now the toddler wakes up and random times unsure of whether she should go back down or stay awake. It also doubled as a nightlight for us, so now we're stuck. It's a lovely idea, but it needs to last more than three months!
Here are the things I love about it:
1. It has a battery backup so you don't lose your settings or nightlight during a power outage. I can also bring it to my room if my little guy is feeling sick and don't have to mess around with cords.
2. My kid sleeps! He was waking up super early and then would be a crab by 9am... after a week or so of telling him no the light is still blue, he now will whine a little and go back to sleep. He gets SO happy when he wakes up and it's changed colors!
3. This is a half/like- it has a built in white noise, which is something my son needs to sleep, and I could use that during a power out due to the battery backup.
1. The story and lullaby features- I thought they would be cool but my son doesn't really care for them. Also, you have to set them to a timer. Bedtime sometimes varies for us, even if it's 15 minutes, it doesn't help his routine if the story already started or music is done. You can't just turn them on or off with the press of a button either. Bummer
2. The white noise feature turns off when you set the ok to wake time. Just because it's ok for my kid to wake, doesn't mean I don't want him to sleep later!
3. The white noise feature is very tinny so we are still running 2 machines. It's still useful in a power out situation but again, you can't just turn it on so it would take some finagling to get it going during the night.