My True Nature Daisy's 2-in-1 Shampoo with body Wash, 8 Fluid Ounce
- All-in-one gentle cleanser and moisturizer great for kids with sensitive skin or eczema
- Full of nourishing and calming organic botanicals
- Plant-based, non-irritating cleansers get your baby squeaky clean without irritating eyes or skin
- Completely free of genetically modified organisms, parabens, petrochemicals, phthalates, harmful sulfates, synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, triclosan or harsh preservatives
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Purified water, aloe leaf juice*, decyl glucoside**, sodium coco sulfate**, glycerin, lauryl lactyl lactate, plantago extract*, white peony tea extract*, olive oil*, natural scent, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate. *Certified organic from farm in California or the Pacific Northwest or **Ecocert product from Germany.
To cleanse hair and body daily. Pump once or twice into hand and lather up.
Top Customer Reviews
Anywho... I originally ordered this thinking I could use it on my dog who has really sensitive skin and eyes; he doesn't do well with "dog shampoos" but tearless baby shampoo keeps his coat shiny without irritating his eyes. After reading through the ingredients and realizing it was not a tearless formula, I decided to use it for myself primarily as a body wash (once/twice as a shampoo; but this couldn't quite manage cleaning my long hair). I really love citrus scents, so this really appealed to me in that regard. It doesn't sud/later much, which overall, I half expected. I think it's a nice "all natural" product, but personally, I wouldn't purchase it for a baby or for use on sensitive skin just because of the photosensitizing ingredients.
* Does a great job of cleaning my face, hair and body. No matter how sweaty or stinky I am, it thoroughly cleans me. I love how silky and shiny it makes my hair look and feel.
* Works great as a bubble bath. Sometimes I'm in the mood to soak in bubbles, and this body bath is perfect for those times.
* One of the very few body washes I can use on my ultra sensitive skin. I have trouble with most body washes; even those especially made for sensitive skin will make me itch for hours. After trying My True Nature, I now have three I can use without problems (this one, Babyganics Baby Shampoo + Body Wash, and Boudreaux's Butt Past Baby Bath). So far, My True Nature is my favorite of the three.
My True Nature Shampoo & Body wash did indeed work great on my son’s sensitive skin. He’s nice and clean with that fuzzy hair I love so much, and his skin shows absolutely no signs of irritation; it looks calm and feels baby soft. The shampoo & wash lathered up easily, and the citrusy scent was kind of nice, perhaps a little strong right at first but it faded quickly.
We also unexpectedly received a sheet of My True Nature stickers depicting cute, little animal characters bathing. My children were naturally much more excited about the stickers than the 2-in-1 shampoo & baby wash. As a parent, I’m pretty happy with My True Nature Daisy’s 2-in-1 shampoo & baby wash because it gently cleanses my son's sensitive skin without causing any irritation.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I tried this out for my toddler and I love it! Smells great and a little goes a long way! Will definitely buy againPublished 9 months ago by HeatherL31
This is my wife's favorite brand of shampoo to use with our three small children.Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is an excellent choice for a baby shampoo/wash where you do not have to worry about the side effects from "better living through chemistry. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Labarum
Great for my kids hair and body. Smells nice but not a fake scent at all.Published 15 months ago by Amazonia
I will say off the top that I only used this as a face and body wash, so I don't know how it works as shampoo. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Vanessa
My wife has been using this on our daughter, and generally she likes it. My daughter doesn't seem to mind it, either. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Joshua Senecal
My True Nature Daisy's 2 in 1 Shampoo brings a light hearted attitude, gentle, vegan ingredients to your shower. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Steve H