Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on August 17, 2017
love it so funny I want buy season2 I it was not so pricey you know
on January 15, 2014
I jumped into my way back machine when I sat down to watch the show. It was fun familiar situation comedy that didn't need to be outrageous or vulgar to make good comedy.
on February 2, 2014
The pilot episode (included) was worth the price of this DVD compilation...I give it five stars in the quality and price
on February 18, 2013
I bought this item for Christmas for my sister but it brings back great memories for me. This is a collection of some favorite shows from the series. I got it on sale at Christmas time and it was well worth the money.
on January 9, 2013
Kids love seeing the shows we watched as kids, and this was a favorite. They love to see the hairstyles, clothes and times before cell phones, i-pads, etc. How did we all survive?
on March 21, 2011
Im now thinking about buying the full season of my two dads cuz i think i forgot how much of a great show it really was
on December 17, 2015
good item
on November 7, 2013
I recently realized that some of my favorite tv shows from the past are out on DVD. I loved this show. Never understood why it cancelled after three seasons. I've come to realize that some shows are better from a memory/nostalgia perspective, BUT, this show is not one of them.

My Two Dads is so good. Greg Evigan and Paul Riser are a brilliant combination. I have laughed up a storm watching these. Not to mention, the writing is so creative. If you are looking for lots of laughs, you won't be disappointed. I LOVE THIS SHOW! I hope they put the 3rd season on DVD soon. I would love to see it in reruns on one of the nostalgia stations.

I now have this in my collection and can watch this anytime I want. I will be watching this over and over again.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 31, 2014
OK, it's cute but where are the other episodes?
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 29, 2013
I was and still am a big fan of "My Two Dads". I had great writers and great actors, making for a great show. Being a big fan I purchased Season One and Season Two on DVD. I am hopefully awaiting for the remaining seasons to be released. I was hoping that "You Can Count On Me" would have some episodes from the later seasons, that were not on the first two seasons. No such luck. However, it was very cheap so it is no big loss. If you like the show, and don't own the first two seasons, it a good DVD. Go ahead and buy it, as it contains some real good episodes. However, for a huge fan of the show, that already owns the first two seasons, it is just not worth it, even at the cheap price/