|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $9.00 (90%)
My Way Won: How I took my book to the top of the charts...and how you can too! Kindle Edition
|Length: 52 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to My Way Won: How I took my book to the top of the charts...and how you can too!
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
David - onewaytograce.com
All aspects of using social media, Twitter, FB, other sites, promoting books are covered. The main focus is on networking, and remembering to thank everyone for their interest or help in book promotion. Perlmutter lists pages of people's names who have helped him, very important he insists. He also believes (correctly) that although indie authors work very hard to publish manuscripts, they are undoubtedly worth the higher asking prices, they may not get read/reviewed/noticed due to the price. Readers generally won't pay more money to read a book by an unknown indie author. His marketing strategy has worked exceptionally well, his true crime book: "Wrong Place Wrong Time" reached the #1 Best seller list in both the U.S. and Spain, and #4 in the U.K.
As an indie book reviewer, I appreciated and agreed with Perlmutter's insight on the importance of good reviews/comments. He advises authors on the "trash review" where a book is unfairly criticized. This is an unfortunate thing when it happens, but must be kept in perspective and not taken seriously. Not all readers will like a book, for whatever reason, no matter how good the book may be. For every bad review Perlmutter receives multiple good to excellent reviews.
There are pages of resources and addresses for further reference. This is a value priced Kindle edition, ideal for gifting too:)
Many thanks to Amazon for the Kindle promotional copy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > E-Commerce
- Books > Computers & Technology > Business Technology > Web Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > E-commerce
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Web Marketing