Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 17, 2017
Thank you so much for this item.
on October 13, 2017
I would give this ti my brother who acts like everything is upside down
It is also good for me
on January 6, 2014
My son loves all Dan Gutman books. we have to buy all his newest boks. he is funny and clever. he also is part of your childs ar book club prgram at school which help them with there grades, I would really buy any of his books!!
on December 27, 2016
Great! Just what I wanted for a gift for my grandson!
on January 7, 2017
Great book to read for 8 yrs old
on May 14, 2015
I liked this book it was exciting to read there are surprises all around the book that makes it funny. Best for kids 10 and under but others would also enjoy it.
on December 26, 2015
I read out loud to my 6 and 7 year old and much of the humour was over their head. Not our favorite.
on March 1, 2014
Awesome
Dan Gutman
Liked last part
Good book
Good book for 2-4 grades
Put this book in school libraries

LOVE THIS BOOK
on October 27, 2016
best book ever
on February 5, 2014
Getting my avid read to convert to chapter books was a breeze with this series. She absolutely loves all of these books and re-reads them often.