From the Back Cover
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to Xbox photos that show you exactly what to do
Help when you run into problems with Xbox 360, Kinect, or Xbox LIVE
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your Xbox 360 system
Full-color, step-by-step tasks show you how to have maximum fun with Xbox 360, Kinect, and Xbox LIVE! Learn how to:
• Quickly set up your Xbox 360, Kinect sensor, controllers, headset, and storage
• Network your Xbox using wireless or wired connections
• Join Xbox LIVE and start competing against gamers worldwide
• Create your avatar and personalize your entire Xbox experience
• Get great new content on Microsoft’s Game, Video, and Music Marketplaces
• Find, contact, and team up with friends on Xbox LIVE
• Protect your kids from inappropriate content
• Post on Facebook and Twitter from your Xbox
• Discover how Kinect is the future of motion control--now!
• Get great performance from your Kinect sensor
• Troubleshoot Xbox problems fast, so you can get back to having fun!
About the Author
Bill has coauthored numerous books, including Vintage Games: An Insider Look at the History of Grand Theft Auto, Super Mario, and the Most Influential Games of All Time; Wii Fitness for Dummies; and Motorola ATRIX for Dummies. He is also a writer and producer on the feature film documentary from Lux Digital Pictures, Gameplay: The Story of the Videogame Revolution. Bill's website is www.armchairarcade.com.
Christina Torster Loguidice is a scientific, technical, and medical editor and writer. Over her publishing career, she has overseen numerous peer-reviewed medical journals and healthcare technology magazines, including Surgical Rounds, Cardiology Review, Resident & Staff Physician, Oncology Net Guide, and OncNurse. Christina is currently the editorial director of Annals of Long-Term Care: Clinical Care and Aging, which is a monthly peer-reviewed clinical journal that reaches healthcare professionals caring for individuals residing in long-term care facilities. She reports from several medical conventions annually.
Christina has always had a keen interest in technology and fitness and nutrition, and is the coauthor of Wii Fitness for Dummies. She enjoys working out in her home gym with her husband and using the virtual gyms afforded by various gaming platforms. Christina also holds an AFTA personal trainer certification.