- File Size: 367 KB
- Print Length: 165 pages
- Publication Date: September 6, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00F1H2KFA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,432,966 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #682 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Transformational
- #3686 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Self-Help
- #9489 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Self-Help > Motivational
My Year of Miracles Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
This is a great book for many of us who live In this very fast paced world where there is no time to reflect or be joyful.
But "Miracles" is way more than a how to book. You'll find yourself walking around thinking about the week's message and taking the author's concrete advice on how to deal with life in all its myriad ways. Best of all, Miracles is portable. Wherever you go, you'll be taking it with you, then buying it for everyone you know.
As an avid reader of many how to books, this book was a total surprise to me. Refreshment for the soul and fun. I think it ought to be on everyone's holiday gift list!!
Basically, this is a book about positive changes--the kind of changes that enable you to achieve your dreams and become successful, happy, and enjoying that inner peace and contentment so many of us seem unable to find on our own. This book presents a unique, yet powerfully compelling approach to self-empowerment--from her innovative yet extremely simple "tapping exercises," to her way of focusing on one "miracle" each week, each of which works wonders in enabling you to laser-focus on your personal and professional goals. The book presents a delightful journey that, with a little daily effort that is immediately rewarding, should last an entire year--a year that may soon to be the best year of your life.
What's more, Reynolds doesn't leave any stone unturned--true to her vocation as a life coach, she provides a close, detailed, step-by-step guidance on how you can best use the book. Clearly, here is a method that works--and it works best if you follow the author's path to the letter.
I can't recommend `My Year of Miracles' too highly. It is a life-changing book that can serve as your guide not only for one whole year, but also for the rest of your life. Joyce K. Reynolds's methods can indeed make little miracles happen every single day--you only have to open your eyes and mind to the wonderful possibilities. Get a copy of this book now--or send it as a gift to your friends and loved ones--who knows, by giving them this book you might be an important instrument in improving their lives. Five stars, no less.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Motivational
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Transformational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Motivational