|Hard Drive||120 GB|
MyDigitalSSD BPX 80mm (2280) M.2 PCI Express 3.0 x4 (PCIe Gen3 x4) NVMe MLC SSD (120GB)
|Price:||$74.99 & FREE Shipping|
Order it now.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BPX | 80mm (2280) M.2 NGFF | PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe SSD | PHISON E7 Controller
- Industry Leading NVM Express® (NVMe) Interface
- PCI Express® Gen 3 x4
- Powerful, Efficient, and Versatile
- 5 Years / 175 TBW Limited Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Unmatched price for performance - up to 2.6/1.3GB/s sequential read/write.
- Outperforms SATA SSDs transfer speeds by over 4X.
- MyDigitalSSD's fastest gaming SSD that noticeably reduces load times.
- Provides a more immersive user experience for increased productivity.
- Optimized register interface and command set lowers latency.
- Fast application launch and file loading.
- Exceptional workload efficiency.
- Ideal for intensive workloads such as Ultra HD (4K) video creation, CAD, data analysis, and engineering simulations.
- 5 Years / 175 TBW Limited Warranty.
Say hello to GB/s : The Next Evolution of SSDs
MyDigitalSSD Bullet Proof eXpress (BPX) 80mm (2280) M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe SSDs are changing the conversation from MB/s to GB/s - unleashing sequential read/write speeds over 4X faster than SATA SSDs at a blistering 2.6GB (2,600MB/s) and 1.3GB/s (1,300MB/s) respectively.
Featuring the Phison E7 controller, BPX solid state drives use the NVMe interface to maximize bandwidth while lowering latency and power consumption for guaranteed peak performance under the heaviest workloads.
BPX drives empower gamers, enthusiasts, and professionals by opening a new realm of possibilities in the world of high-end computing while also an ideal solution for read-intensive enterprise servers and data center applications. Get the most out of your notebook / Ultrabook / NUC mini PC / All-In-One / desktop workstation; experience GB/s performance today with BPX.
Industry Leading NVM Express
NVMe (Non-Volatile Media Express) is an SSD storage interface that sheds the burden of legacy AHCI commands for uncompromised performance that saves power even throughout data-intensive workloads over a 5-year period.
With a lower latency than that of today’s traditional hard disk drives and SATA SSDs, BPX drives create a more responsive computing experience.
Phison E7 Controller
The Phison E7 (PS5007-E7) controller is built to safeguard mission-critical data with end-to-end data path protection and a SmartECC engine to ensure data integrity during high-speed transfers. It also utilizes firmware algorithms such as SmartFlush and an optional P-fail circuitry to prevent in-flight data loss from sudden power interruptions, as well as advanced security features driven with a 256bit AES engine.
Additionally, the E7 controller supports NVMe L1 sub-state with less than 5mW in L1.2 low power mode, a key requirement for next-generation notebooks.
PCI Express Gen 3 x4
MyDigitalSSD BPX drives use a four-lane PCI Express 3.0 (PCIe) interface to maximize your computing experience; delivering exceptional throughput performance and latency in this client solid state drive.
Built with scalability in mind, BPX drives are backwards compatible with PCIe 2.0 and 1.1; limited only by their respective bandwidths.
Powerful, Efficient, & Able
MyDigitalSSD BPX drives can be used as a boot device in a variety of systems with a free PCIe 2.0/3.0 M.2 socket, including Z97 / X99 / Z170 based motherboards, modern notebooks, and small form factor PC's like the Intel NUC.
They can also serve as added ultra-high-speed storage in virtually any desktop with a spare PCIe slot combined with a PCIe adapter.
Editor's Choice 2016 Award.
“...delivered more performance-per-dollar than any other product in our test pool.”
- Chris Ramseyer, Contributing Editor at Tom's Hardware.
Bang for Buck 2016 Award.
"The BPX isn’t just perfect for stationary systems of users who want the best possible performance” ... “perfect for compact and portable systems such as notebooks and ultrabooks as well as mini PCs and NUC systems.”
- Bohs Hansen, Contributing Editor at eTeknix.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Data Transfer Rate||2,600 MB per second||3,938 MB per second||3,938 MB per second||560 Mb per second||3,938 MB per second||750 MB per second|
|Device Type||—||Internal Solid State Drive||Internal Solid State Drive||Internal Solid State Drive||Solid State Drives||Solid State Drives|
|Digital Storage Capacity||120 GB||250 GB||120 GB||—||512 GB||275 GB|
|Flash Memory Installed Size||—||250||120||128||512||275|
|Hard-Drive Size||120 GB||250 GB||120 GB||128 GB||512 GB||275 GB|
|Hard Disk Form Factor||—||2 in||2,280 in||2.5 in||2.5 in||2,280 in|
|Hardware Connectivity||PCIE x 4||PCIE x 4||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||—||SATA 6.0 Gb/s|
|Hardware Platform||PC||PC||PC||pc, laptop||pc||PC & MAC|
|Item Dimensions||0.87 x 3.15 x 0.12 in||3.15 x 0.87 x 0.9 in||0.12 x 3.15 x 0.86 in||0.14 x 0.87 x 3.15 in||0.88 x 7.17 x 4.77 in||0.86 x 3.15 x 0.03 in|
|Item Weight||0.28 ounces||0.32 ounces||—||0.32 ounces||0.5 lb||0.32 ounces|
|Memory Storage Capacity||120 GB||250 GB||120 GB||128 GB||512 GB||275 GB|
|Optical Storage Read Speed||2,600 MB/s||—||—||—||—||530MBps|
|Writing speed of the optical memory||1,300 MB/s||—||—||—||—||500MBps|
|Size||—||250GB||120 GB||128 GB||512G||275GB|
Say hello to GB/s : The Next Evolution of Solid State Drives | | MyDigitalSSD Bullet Proof eXpress (BPX) 80mm (2280) M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe SSDs are changing the conversation from MB/s to GB/s - unleashing sequential read/write speeds over 4X faster than SATA SSDs at a blistering 2.6GB (2,600MB/s) and 1.3GB/s (1,300MB/s) respectively. | | Featuring the Phison E7 controller, BPX solid state drives use the NVMe interface to maximize bandwidth while lowering latency and power consumption for guaranteed peak performance under the heaviest workloads. | | BPX drives empower gamers, enthusiasts, and professionals by opening a new realm of possibilities in the world of high-end computing while also an ideal solution for read-intensive enterprise servers and data center applications. Get the most out of your notebook / Ultrabook / NUC mini PC / All-In-One / desktop workstation; experience GB/s performance today with BPX. | |
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) If you wish to use this as a bootable drive, ensure your motherboard has NVMe support. This may require flashing a more recent version of the BIOS or manually patching it in.
2) Using it in Windows may require a hotfix update to add NVMe support. I can't say for other operating systems, however.
3) If your motherboard lacks an M.2 slot you will need a PCIe adapter card. Ensure the adapter you buy has NVMe support -- don't confuse it with similar looking items like one that supports M.2 SATA.
4) If you want the highest possible speeds, make sure the PCIe slot you intend to use supports the 3.0 specification and is at least a 4x lane. Older (or cheaper) motherboards may use the 2.0 specification on extra PCIe slots, and/or may only be a 1x or 2x lane.
NOTE: Even if the PCIe slot isn't optimal, a 2.0 4x lane slot will still perform around two times faster than a SATA III SSD. Optimal performance will put it around four times faster than a SATA III SSD.
As other reviewers have mentioned, this item is currently the best performing NVMe SSD for the price. It also comes with a five year limited warranty which is better than what other NVMe SSD brands provide. If you're looking for a NVMe SSD for a good price and don't care about wanting the maximum possible speed it's hard to find something that beats this one.
I purchased two of these, the 120GB for the OS and the 480 for games and boy am I happy with my purchase.
When I built my PC I had a major problem with BSOD's on windows 10 pro and erased these drives a solid 10 times during the elimination process and discovered bad ram. Got Windows installed after ABUSING these drives erasing them, and they're perfect. Seriously not a stutter, a bad block. Nothing.
If they come out with a bigger driver/faster in the future and keep them cheap I will continue to use them.
Yes, They're not "as fast" as a samsung, But for the price you'll still laugh.
10 out of 10 would recommend.
- Simple and good packaging for shipping risks. Hardware is really good, and actually can reach high write/read speeds to. The only problem is its getting hot even you are not using it heavly. But it looks stable, at least until now. Btw do not thing other m2ssd models ll not get hot. They ll to. And like all others, if the module ll get too high temperatures, there ll be a cut on speeds.
-If anyone wonder about installing.. Its working with Asus Maximus IX Code, there was no problem at all. I dont know any idea about other motherboards. But probably it ll work nicely with all Asus Maximum IX series. They are kind a same motherboards with very little differences.
I can now boot Win7 in less than 20 seconds, and the speeds are phenomenal - 2 GB read and 1.3 GB write!
I've had no problem with temperatures, highest it ever peaked was at 62 degrees which is well below the throttle limit. I have a nice PC case though, so if you are cramming this into a laptop you might end up with different results.
Highly recommend this SSD!
Most recent customer reviews
Fast processing speed.
I use for coding games. Unreal/Unity/Visual Studios run well.
it works really well, even if your BIOS doesn't detect it, your device manager will. After a quick format it's ready to use.Read more