|Item Weight||2.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.2 x 0.9 x 10.2 inches|
|Item model number||621812|
|Assembled Height||10.25 inches|
|Assembled Width||0.88 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.50 shipping
MyFrameStore No.621 Solid Wood Picture Photo/Diploma/Poster Frame, 8 by 12-Inch, Dark Walnut
- Comes complete with glass; backboard; dual easel for table top use; and hooks already attached for easy wall mounting
- Made of solid wood covered with a thin layer of gesso to ensure uniform color and smooth surface
- Available in a large variety of sizes; so you don't need to go to custom framing shops
- Fits 8 x 12 prints
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This is a brand new picture/photo frame. Solid wood 3.75'' wide and 1.75'' thick molding with a 0.25'' deep rabbet is covered with a thin layer of gesso and painted dark-walnut. It also features modest corner crowns and black velvet back. This adorable frame is for those of you who appreciate the simplicity of the old-world style or merely need a matching frame for your old certificate, diploma, poster, photograph, artwork, craft project, etc. Makes a memorable Valentines-Day gift.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Product itself looks nice but cheap, chipped and damaged due to shipping. Would not recommend ordering since their shipping and handling failed twice. It will just arrive damaged.
- Good quality items for the price!
- Fast shipping, very carefully packed to prevent damage (despite the outer box being chewed up by UPS, items inside were fine.)
- Instructions for attaching the mounting hardware are clear and easy to follow
- Several different types of mounting hardware are included (note that you must attach the hardware yourself)
- My overall experience was great. I would definitely order from the seller again.
- "Dark walnut" frames (style 621) I received are not actually stained but painted to appear stained. The color picture in the listing is misleading. The method is to paint a black undercoat, then a brown color coat, then sand it so the black coat shows through. It gives a stain-like effect which is subtle but noticeable (stained wood lets the wood's grain show through, painted does not). I would have purchased a non-wood color frame had I known that. (In fact I did also purchase black frames of a different size and they look great!)