|Item model number||A681|
|Item Weight||3.04 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 1 x 0.6 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3 x 1 x 0.6 inches|
|Color||A681 ATSC Tuner|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||October 14, 2015|
Consider this available item
MyGica A681 USB ATSC HDTV Tuner with Mini TV Antenna
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Watch Live over the Air TV on your PC or Laptop anywhere you go with the ArcSoft TotalMedia Live TV Viewing Software for Windows
- USB 2.0 TV Stick that can schedule live TV recording on your PC Via the Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- For heat issue, Manufacturer Mygica checked the heat issue at factory and found they are in the allowable range.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
FREE Local HDTV Channels on your PC or Laptop or MyGica ATV 495 PRO HDR Box.
MyGica A681 USB ATSC HDTV Stick is a Pen size digital USB TV Stick. You can watch and record ATSC live digital TV on PC or laptop.
The sleek and compact design makes your trip easy and fun. You may enjoyMyGica A681 entertainment whenever you like and wherever you go!
- Digital ATSC Over the Air Channels with TV Guide (EPG)
- Support Time Shifting recording and Scheduled Recording function, and save directly to your PC's Hard Drive
- Support Electronic Program Guide (EPG) and Teletext
- Automatic Station Searching
- Create favorite stations for convenient listening
- Listen to ATSC digital radio
- Excellent picture viewer/media/video cutting software bundled
- Full functional remote control
- Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 /10
- P4 2GHz CPU or above for HDTV
- 1 GIG RAM or above for HDTV
- VGA card with at least 32 GB for HDTV
- Sound card or onboard sound chip
- One free USB 2.0 port (not compatible with USB 1.1)
- Microsoft Direct X 9.0 or above
- Microsoft Media player 9.0 or above
- UHF/VHF antenna for ATSC
- CATV Signal or clear QAM