|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.1 x 4.2 x 1.2 inches|
|Item model number||ATV 1900 Pro|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.00 shipping
4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
MyGica ATV 1900 PRO Quad Core Android TV Box | Premium Streaming Media Player with KODI | ATV 1900 PRO - 2GB / 16GB / 4K/ AC Wireless - KR-303 Air Mouse & QWERTY Keyboard with Backlit
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ARM CORTEX A53 Quad Core, CPU 2GHz, AMlogic S905-B, ARM Mali-450 GPU X 5
- Built in 2 GB RAM, 16GB Internal Memory EMMC. Supports Internal HDD (2.5" or Solid State up to 2 Terabytes) **HDD Sold Seperately
- KODI hardware decoding support, Support 4K, 2K decoding, 4 external USB interface, support portable HDD, HDMI video output, connect to HDTV for full HD video playback, Support USB mouse and keyboard. We Include KR41 Air mouse + Keyboard Remote Control
- The best warranty in the world. Your box is already covered no matter what happens to it. So go ahead and hack away and live worry-free because your device is covered unconditionally for 1 year from purchase direct from MyGica. All MyGica models stay consistent with steady OTA updates, giving you the latest Android experience and will automatically update to the latest versions of Android and apps seamlessly from the internet!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
MyGica ATV-1900PRO Android 5.1 TV Box:
The MyGica ATV 1900PRO builds on the success of the ATV 1900AC. This TV box now boasts 64-bit computing power and as a first in streaming boxes.
We have built in a bay for the customer to install a 2.5" SATA hard drive (not included) so you can store all your favorite content.
The current edition features the new KR 303 air mouse with full QWERTY keyboard.
- Operating System : Android 5.1 Lollipop
- System Processor : Quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex -A53 up to 2GHz
- Graphics Processor : Penta-core ARM Mali -450
- Video Resolution : 4K(60fps),2K,1080p(60fps),1080i,720p,720i,576p,576i,486p,486i
- Video Playback Codec : MPEG 1/2/4,H.265,H.264,VC-1,WMV,AVI,MKV,MOV
- System Memory : 2 GB DDR3 RAM
- Internal Media Storage : 16 GB eMMC embedded MultiMediaCard
- Video Interface : 1 x HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 2.2)
- Audio Interface : S/PDIF Optical Port
- Bluetooth : Bluetooth 4.0
- WiFi : 802.11ac 5.0 GHz Dual Band MIMO Antenna
- Ethernet Interface : RJ45 100/1000 Megabits
- USB Support : 4 x USB 2.0 Ports Max USB HDD Support is 2TB
- Micro SD Card : 1 Slot Max 128GB
- Supports Internal SATA HD up to 2 TB
- Pre Installed Apps : Kodi Media Center,Chrome Browser,Netflix,Facebook YouTube and More...
The Software You Want:
The box features the Amlogic S905 Quad Core processor running on Android 5.1 operating system.
Supporting Google Chrome browser, wire and wireless networking access, USB external hard disk, and single hand keyboard, mouse as well as normal remote control.
The MyGica ATV 1900PRO now comes with MyGica KR-303 combines some awesome features that most remote controls simply lack.
You may use the back-lit keyboard for easy navigation in the dark, switch on the fly from a standard keyboard to "Air Mouse" with the click of a button.
- Gyroscope air mouse control
- Full QWERTY back-lit keyboard with lights ON/OFF feature
- Built-In microphone for voice control
- Built-In rechargeable battery
- Includes USB receiver and micro-USB cable for charging
- MyGica ATV 1900PRO
- Remote Control
- AC Power Adapter
- HDMI Cable
- SATA Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
Seller Warranty Description1 Year Warranty on MyGica TV Box
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like that MyGica provides a root patch that you can easily apply if you want/need to run any rooted apps.
Active support forums for any questions you my have
Quick responses from support for support questions
Date & time constantly reset after any reboot; standby and shutdown seem to hold the correct date/time but not if you reboot the box
Wifi is unstable. Several times the wifi would drop and reconnect but after reconnecting, apps wouldn't have internet access anymore. Rebooting fixed that issue.
The additional MyGica GUI on top of Android isn't bad and could be convenient for some but it was buggy for me where either the remote couldn't keep up the navigation or the GUI couldn't keep up with the remote; either way it caused multiple slow downs and several freezes that lasted for a couple minutes before either would respond again.
Android 5 had some quirks as well when trying to set certain settings. After changing some values in settings, exiting out of setting and then going back in, the changed values were reverted back to default.
I did make sure the firmware was up to date and reset the box several times just to see if these glitches could be fixed but in the end, they didn't go away. I've been an Android user for many years and I'm very familiar/comfortable with firmware updates, rooting, backups, restores and most everything else you can do with Android but overall there were too many issues when just trying to set this up and configure it for basic use.
I wanted to like the box and was looking forward to it replacing my other set top box but after all this, it's being returned.
Remote is fantastic with a full QWERTY keyboard on back side. The mouse style pointer takes some getting used to.
Full access to Google Play. Best browser I have found on this box is Firefox. Best Android box out there.
Most recent customer reviews
I prefer to have Amazon Fire Tv Box.