Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Mouth Mount for GoPro" and save 42% off the $34.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Mouth Mount for GoPro
|Price:||$35.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- #1 Mouth Mount, Used by GoPro Athletes Kelly Slater and Anthony Walsh
- Breathable Scuba Style Mouthpiece AND Bite Supports for stable footage
- Big Air Channel for easy breathing. Neck Lanyard Included to Keep Your GoPro Close. It has been improved and strengthened for 2015.
- Best design for comfort. Dropdown design allows you to use it for hours without strain. Compatible with all GoPro models. GoPro Camera and Floaty Back Sold Separately
- PATENT # 9383630 (CAMERA MOUTH MOUNT) Don't settle for anything less, without bite supports you will get unstable videos.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Item Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item Weight||0.02 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.02 pounds|
The MyGo Mouth Mount for GoPro® has a Comfortable Rubber Mouthpiece, Bite Supports for Stable Footage, a Massive Air Channel for Unrestricted Breathing, and a Low Profile Lanyard to Keep your Camera Close. We Thought of Everything! The ONLY GoPro® Mount that Features Bite Supports, which are Encased in a Silicone Mouthpiece for Comfort and a Stable Point of View Shot. What’s Included: Mouth Mount with MyGo Rubber Mouthpiece Detachable Neck Lanyard Zip Tie for Mouthpiece Stainless Steel Acorn Nut *GoPro® NOT included
Top Customer Reviews
There are a couple of negatives tho.
The POV angle is a little claustrophobic unless you shoot in wide view mode, but wide view mode really distorts the size/shape of the wave. The best shots I get is of others surfing as I paddle back out. I can see that if I want to get good POV shots for surfing I should be using a monopod of some sort.
Also, the price is a bit high given what the product is: a snorkel mouthpiece attached to a GoPro mount.
I am a bit concerned with getting hit in the head with the gopro if I fall, but what can you do?
Also worth noting that the picture here shows a gopro float attached - but the float is not included in with the "mouth mount" snorkle.
(Picture is in tiny surf)
- Frees both of your hands
- Comfortable mouth piece
- Hole in the mouth piece for breathing
- Neckstrap so you dont lose it in the water, etc.
- Easy to clean
- Compliments from other people about it :)