|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.2 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches|
|Point Type||Metal Clad Tip 0.38mm|
|Ink Color||10 Assorted|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FBA_OF16L185|
MyLifeUNIT Fineliner Color Pen Set, 0.4mm Colored Fine Liner Sketch Drawing Pen, Pack of 10 Assorted Colors
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fineliner 10 Pack in BRILLIANT COLORS, 0.38 mm Fine Point, Assorted, DRY SAFE, Minimal Bleed Thru/ Acid-free Ink.
- Fineliner with superfine, metal-clad tip and outstanding performance in all areas of manga, graphic, design and illustration, easy and comfortable to write.
- Especially used by the designers of Architecutre, AD, Comic (Manga) and Animation for drawing lines and signing
- Line width approx. 0.4 mm. Water-based ink. Washes out of many textiles.
- MyLifeUNIT Color Pen Set, Set of 10 Assorted Colors. Packaged in a soft transparent vinyl bag.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
MyLifeUNIT 10 Assorted Colors 0.4 mm Fineliner Color Pen Set
Your Life Should Be Colorful !
When you need precision and clarity in your colour drawings, illustrations, charts and graphs, there's no better way to get it than with a fineliner pen set!
10-Piece MyLifeUNIT Colored Fineliner Pen Set, not just for children but for adult coloring books, artists, students or just for everyday coloring fun; these pens are simply the best! Now in a Set of 10 assorted colors with more color choices and BRILLIANT COLORS, 0.4 mm Fine Point, Assorted, Minimal Bleed Thru/ Acid-free Ink; these are the preferred coloring pens. Fineliner pens have a superfine, metal-clad tip and ergonomic shape for relaxed and easy writing.
Top-Quality Fineliner Pens From MyLifeUNIT
- MyLifeUNIT fineliners are top-quality pens, with superfine, metal-clad tips. The ergonomic design is ideal for effortless and fatigue-free writing, drawing and coloring.
- A great option for when you need to add handwritten notes to paper that you will photocopy, scan or fax. They produce thick lines which are clear and easy to see on a variety of surfaces. The water based ink will not bleed through paper.
- Can be left uncapped for several days without drying up. Water-based dyestuff ink, which is acid free and washable from many textiles. Write-out length approximately 1000m.
Brilliant and Distinct Colors
- Fineliner 10 Pack in Brilliant and Distinct Colors, 0.38 mm Fine Point, Assorted, DRY SAFE, Minimal Bleed Thru/ Acid-free Ink.
- Especially used by the designers of Architecutre, AD, Comic (Manga) and Animation for drawing lines and signing.
Durable imported fibric nib, 0.4 mm Fine Point
Plastic pen body, lightweight and comfortable to hold.
Packaged in a soft transparent vinyl bag.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The tip is delicate and the inside of the cap is designed in such a way that if you don't re-cap the pen carefully each time, you risk splitting the felt tip in two -- resulting in double lines when you write. I ruined 2 of them this way -- it's easy to do because you end up recapping them a lot since they are like markers and you don't want them to dry out by leaving the cap off.
2) The writing on certain materials fades. I wrote something on a wall calendar about 2 weeks ago with the pink pen and just today I walked by it and it was like the writing disappeared. It just faded and you could not tell what had been written. It doesn't do this with absorbent paper (like a regular notebook) as far as I can tell, but on slightly glossy paperstock like what a wall calendar is made of, the writing will only last 2 weeks.
Furthermore, the company contacted me and said they would give me a full refund if I took down this negative review. I refuse to contribute to the growing unreliability of Amazon reviews. They're really not terrible pens, just beware of these above issues.
UPDATE: Several days after this review posted to Amazon I was contacted by the company and offered a full refund in exchange for taking down my negative review. That explains why these pens are rated so highly. Additionally, the yellow pen has started to leak.
I'm down 2 pens in 2 days and others are starting to go in the same direction :(
You really have to baby these pens or not they are pretty much done. I've had them for 2 days and used them to underline for readings and taking notes.