MyLifeUNIT Japanese Hot Pot Skimmer, Stainless Steel Mesh Food Strainer Foam and Grease Fishing Spoon
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.07. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Best companion with Japanese Hot Pot, This Japanese Food Strainer is great for serving Shabu-Shabu
- Made of 304 18/8 stainless steel, slender skimmer easily removes foods from hot grease or boiling water
- Also great for fishing and removing grease and foam from hot pot
- Mesh bowl captures both small food items and grease or foam in Shabu Shabu
- 11 inches length including the handle, 4 inches diameter mesh
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item MyLifeUNIT Japanese Hot Pot Skimmer, Stainless Steel Mesh Food Strainer Foam and Grease Fishing Spoon
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MYLIFEUNIT||Leture||Quality of life||Wireless Deer Fence Fatsoff Soup Scoop||ShopTivia!||Quality of life|
|Material Type||18/8 Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic||18/8 Steel||18/10 Steel|
MyLifeUNIT Japanese stainless steel mesh wire shabu drain grease fishing spoon pot the colander foam spoon, great for serving Shabu Shabu.