Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Printed Access Code|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,933 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,132 reviews
on May 9, 2016
My code worked but as with any software that require codes you need to use good judgement before you make the purchase. I paid a little more to purchase as fulfilled by Amazon. That way I could send back with ease, if there was an issue. It was a little cheaper on Amazon than my school bookstore or from MyMathLab directly.

The course itself is okay, but what are you gonna do if you need it for a class? You have to buy this no matter what. I do like how the lessons/content can be personalized and adaptive based on my personal learning needs. I was able to go in and do extra work and practice on some of the concepts that were a little hard for me to grasp. I also like that I could view my statistics to see what I excelled at or what I needed to improve upon. Unfortunately, it's a pricey product. but so are most college materials. =( Thanks for reading my review,hopefully I helped you.
11 comment| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 17, 2017
Please do not waste your time buying this access code. I know that the price is affordable and will put more money back in your pocket. However, it is better to purchase the access code straight from the website!!! I will NEVER purchase an access code again through MyMathLab on Amazon... EVER AGAIN!! There is nothing against Amazon, it is Hall H Pearson Education. I should of trusted the reviews. When I received my access code, I immediately opened it and tried to use it for my course. I tried several times and kept getting the same error message. I made sure Hall H Pearson Education is legit, I checked the website, I checked with my instructor and the ISBN number. I even spoke with customer service and they said I needed to contact Hall H Pearson Education because it had nothing to do with the Pearson Website. After reading some reviews, I agree that of course, if you open the code it is almost impossible to get a full refund back, let alone a refund in general. I'm currently in the process of trying to get one from Amazon and I will be dropping off the code at a UPS Store. This shouldn't happen to a college student whose classes already started! Now I have to wait to see if I will get a refund, so that I may purchase an access code through the Pearson website instead... This is truly annoying and stressful.
55 comments| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 9, 2016
I am very pleased. Item came on time and it was the best price for this specific item needed it for class and Amazon is always reliable compared to other sites. Also didn't realize that it was a code instead of a book lol guess I should have read.
on May 26, 2016
Worked perfectly. I bought it from Amazon and got it on Prime in two days. The booklet with the code was brand new and factory sealed and I had no issues entering the access code in the MyMathLab website.

While some reviewers complained of used codes that didn't work, I did not have any issues with the item I got direct from Amazon.

Also, read the description "This product is for the national MyMathLab access kit. If your school has a custom MyMathLab course the printed access card will not work."
on July 12, 2017
This is straight forward and easy to use for learning and submitting homework. There are many tutorial avenues, something to fit everyone to make learning easy. I especially like the unending opportunities to become familiar with a particular problem.
on October 27, 2013
Lets face it, if you are looking to purchase MyMathLab (MML,) it likely means that you're a student, and it is a requirement from your professor/university. MML is great in theory. It is reasonably easy to set up, has a multitude of controllable aspects for the professor to manage, and may even help you better understand mathematics. That being said, it is not perfect. sometimes it hangs, the UI isn't that great, utilizing the online version of the book is such a pain in the rear that its probably worth buying the real book as well... but if you're looking for just the online code, Amazon is the least expensive place to purchase it, that I've found, and the code DOES WORK from my experience. If you look at the dates of all the poor reviews for the code not working, you'll note that they were from several years ago. I believe MML has fixed whatever issue plagued those older viewers.

Found this helpful? please click to below.
on June 9, 2013
MyMathLab is required for a summer course. That's the norm, I imagine, so there are no complaints about the software itself. It being required doesn't leave much of an option for anyone buying this code. My concern, however, is about the condition this item arrived in. The two circular plastic seals on the top and side of the booklet appeared to be cut open. While the cardboard slip covering the code itself seemed to be intact, I didn't feel comfortable risking such an expensive piece of software. By the recent reviews this seems to be a relatively uncommon or unnoticed problem, but I advise you to be wary when purchasing this item. Personally I decided to return it, and bought the code online instead, but I worry how difficult that would have been if the code itself has been revealed.
on February 11, 2014
Pearson sucks, and university classes that forces students to shell out ridiculous amount of money to enroll in Pearson's programs are just as bad. However, mymathlab is a lot better than any of the other Pearson programs I've tried (or been forced to use rather), but you probably have no choice but to use this program anyways, regardless of its quality. If that is the case it is definitely worth getting the access code rather than pay over $90 on their website. Other buys had problems with receiving used access codes and naturally the Pearson customer support is horrible. But I have read somewhere in the review that the good fellows at Amazon were able to provide refund for it. Needless to say, I think saving $30 is worth the effort it may take to get a new copy of access code from Amazon. On a side note, the code is good for at least one year. I have used it last semester and I was still able to enroll in another course using mymathlab this semester. I cannot say if it will last longer than that though. Anyways, good luck to all who plan on getting this product!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 11, 2016
OMG! The code worked!!! I bought it new directly from Amazon and I was so nervous waiting and worrying the code may not work! I had to take a risk because it could save me $50. But I'm soooo happy this code really works, thank you Amazon!!!
on October 7, 2013
Something I didn't know until after purchase that is VERY important is what this includes. This product is JUST a code, THERE IS NO HARD COPY INCLUDED OF THR BOOK. Absolutely do not, do NOT PAY FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING. I am so happy I went with the cheapest shipping available, so I didn't loose money on this purchase.

The seller was fairly fast in sending the code I needed (after I contacted them, mind you) but it seemed to me that English wasn't their first language--making it hard to communicate my concerns to them. As I stated earlier, there is no physical book, and I had to ask about that several times before the seller was able to respond back with a clear answer. They told me that I should only be expecting an e-book exactly one week after my textbook was expected to arrive.

My main irritation is that I had to pay for shipping at all, as nothing was physically shipped to me.

Capitals were used for emphasis, I hope this helps other people in their consideration when purchasing this product. I do not know if I'd buy from this seller again, I want to contact the website about my shipping cost being an unnecessary expense included.