MyPress Gen 2, Portable Heat Press Machine, Digital Display, Stainless Steel Plates, Automatic Timer
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$50.00 (11%)|
$40.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EASY TO USE. The MyPress Gen2 operates with minimal manual force needed to close and lock the heated stainless steel plates. Once the plates are locked, MyPress will do all the hard work for you. Easy as 1,2,3...(1)Locked and Loaded (2)Sit back and Wait (3)Remove and Enjoy!
- MAXIMIZE YOUR YIELD. The Temp range of 100℉-250℉ (37°C -121°C ) allows you to easily experiment using your press and record your notes for future reference. This will allow you to consistently achieve what is most desirable for you, be it: heightened aroma, larger yield, or a careful balance of both.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL DIGITAL INTERFACE. Activated by Plates Open/Close. 0-9999 seconds. MyPress Gen2 features a LCD front facing count-up timer, which halts counting when opened and resets from zero when closed again, allowing the operator to efficiently monitor the process, and fine-tune adjustments to realize best yield, or finest aromas. This proprietary functionality allows the operator to record and track the best starting material-specific results for later repetition.
- 3x3-inch Dual Heated STAINLESS STEEL Axiom Plates. MyPress Gen2 Axiom Plates are evenly heated and measure the temperature from the plate surface; at contact point of your starting material.
- MyPress GEN2 is great for DIY natural oil. It's smaller than most home coffee machines. Its sleek design allows it to live comfortably in any environment. The power cord stores away cleanly on the back of the unit for easy and safe storage or transportation. No need for loud air compressors or bulky hand pumps, MyPress operates silently and requires minimal effort to use.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
MyPress GEN2 is a portable, lightweight and personal press designed from scratch in Colorado. Our custom 3×3 stainless steel Axiom plates deliver even heat across the plates. MyPress has an easy to read, operator-friendly LCD interface with a simple button layout. Easily set and apply heat to the stainless steel Axiom Plates with temperatures ranging from 100° to 250° Fahrenheit (37°C – 121°C).
MyPress features a count-up timer, which halts counting when opened and resets from zero when closed again, allowing the operator to efficiently monitor the process, and fine-tune adjustments to realize the best yield or finest aromas. This proprietary functionality allows the operator to record and track the best starting material-specific results for later repetition. While the quality of starting material directly influences the end result, MyPress will maximize your material’s potential. MyPress is easy to use, requires only a gentle application of human force to close and lock the plates. MyPress is capable of industry-specific standards when utilizing quality starting materials.
We are a Colorado company of passionate engineers working to improve people’s lives through safety, design and integrity. We offer a LIFETIME WARRANTY on all of our products
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The press is mega easy to use. However, I recommend watching the company videos on YouTube. The videos are about 1 to 3 minutes, and show how to shape the flower into a tight puck for pressing, how to prepare the parchment "press sack", how to use of the press, and how to collect the rosin after it's pressed. (Pro tip: let the pressed rosin rest for a few minutes after pressing, and then allow the collected rosin to "cool" for a half hour, or so, prior to dabbing)
It's a solid, well thought out, easy to use piece of equipment. Small enough to fit on my office desk (along with computer, etc). So, I can use it easily and conveniently whenever I feel like. No more driving to the pot shop to buy concentrates. I grow my own flower, and now I can press my own concentrate. Saving lots of cash ... Get one! Don't let the price (which is actually a bargain) scare you away. It will pay for itself very quickly ...
I owned my press for < 1 year and the 1/2 inch steel beam snapped. Not the weak bolts but the hot rolled steel bar. it requires approx 50000 lbs of pressure to break a 2 inch piece of 1/2 rectangular steel. Yet when my press snapped, I received a response that said they weren't sure if its usage or manufacturing so therefore is not covered under warranty. Regardless of whether or not its impossible for a human to break a good piece of steel that size by hand or with a 6 ton leverage press... it is poor practice for the customer to eat an issue when its very possible it was a manufacturers defect. I was happy with the military discount you provided for my service, however, it blows my mind that someone believes this broken piece of thick steel can be done by human hands.
I love the My Press concept. Taking a gram or two and pressing rosin for personal use is so much better for your health over time rather than smoking plant material where you must inhale smoke that contains carcinogenic properties (ashes) and a lot more of it to get the desired result. This press makes pressing rosin like making chicken nuggets in the freakin oven. You turn it on, it preheats, you stick your material in, set pressure on the lil pressure adjuster. close handle, wait, then dab away freely without any solvents used!
While the concept is amazing and practical, it lacks structural integrity. Perhaps the price point allows for cheaper steel and bolt, however I'd love to see something made from cold roll steel and bolts that don't snap so easily. I get that the product would cost more, but i wouldn't have to repair it myself the few times i had to. I placed an RMA today due to the entire steel bar lever that attaches the handle to the pressing rod snapped in two. Looks to be about a half inch thick...
Overall I would recommend you buy this product, however if you do so, you must be gentle with it.
Can you guys develop a more rugged version?