Lyft Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

• Customer Reviews

on March 10, 2017
only worked once
on January 6, 2017
Easy to use. Great to use when congested or sick. It is like being in your bathroom after a steamy shower- refreshing. Nice that steam is only on nose and mouth (does not send steam into your hair do). Very light weight and use it while watching TV.
on February 19, 2014
I'd never had sinus problems in my life but last year began having issues with my left sinus. A CT scan showed that it was completely opacified. I was scheduled to have a ballon sinuplasty performed last November for both therapeutic and diagnostic purposes. I had been looking for a vaporizer and found the MyPurMist unit here on Amazon. I purchased it and had been using it for two weeks when, 3 days before the scheduled surgery, I was able to clear my sinus for the first time in 2 months. I really believe that the concentrated vapor and heat helped clear the blockage. I continue to use the MyPurMist unit daily as the condition improves.

The benefit of the MyPurMist over a standard vaporizer is that the mist is finer and concentrated by inhaling through the mask, penetrating deeper into the sinus cavities. The temperature of the mist can be controlled for comfort. Overall, the unit is very well built and high quality.

Kudos to their customer service! Recently the lip on the base unit that locks the mask in place broke off. I'm an engineer and can tell that the lip gets a lot of stress put on it. I emailed MyPurMist customer service a copy of my receipt from Amazon and a photo taken with my cell phone of the broken lip. Within an hour I received a response that they were sending a replacement unit that included a prepaid shipping label to return the broken unit. Best customer service experience I've ever had!

I am extremely satisfied with the results obtained using the MyPurMist for my particular condition, the quality of the unit and customer service experience.
on March 14, 2017
Finally, something actually helped my husband's sinuses. After just two weeks, he is breathing easier, sleeping better, staying awake better during the day, and the snoring is seldom and SO much quieter. He can even smell a little now. We do expect him to improve even more as he continues to use the machine.

Some people killed their machines by not reading the instructions and following them.
on March 6, 2016
I ordered this after my mother purchased one to use for a chronic cough that she had for almost 2 years that was related to sinus problems. After using a couple of times her cough cleared up and as long as she uses it on a regular basis, her cough is under control. I am prone to sinus migraines and this really helps with my sinus issues. The price was worth it since it has helped my decades-long sinus issues and eliminated the use of meds and has decreased the frequency of headaches. I am very pleased with this product.
on July 12, 2017
Lost my voice with throat burn! My doctor (ENT) recommended MyPurMist to relieve throat burn and calm down cough associated with LPR. I gradually got my voice back sooner than expected! As an added bonus, I have not had my usual sinus infection, nor an upper respiratory infection for over a year! In addition, my allergies have improved dramatically all due to my use of MyPurMist. Used regularly, as per the instructions, you'll notice a marked improvement in your overall health. No medicine required!
on March 7, 2014
I have a 7 years old and a 5 years old they both have colds and even krupp eventually ... specially during winter, This product restores his respiratory system. We have been using the product for a year and we love it (is the first thing I place in my baggage if I go out of town).
Works wonder on adults too... we live in Chicago and this winter is being brutal... very bad colds, and using the furnace all the time deteriorates your health ... Mypurmist is being working extra hours in our family...
Finally, last week I contacted customer service because even we are using the distilled water, our unit is being loosing vapor strength. I explained by email, I have been using the unit a lot but is not so strong... they answer to me right away and offer to replace the unit right away (sent a NEW one in less than 4 days).
We love the it
on April 7, 2016
This Machine it good while it works. Yes it does work unfortunately for a short time. I bought this machine and used it for the first two weeks
and all was well. For some reason decided to put it away and after few months after I suffered an allergy attack I decided to used the machine again but, for some reason it kept on turning off every few seconds. Don't waste your money.
on February 20, 2016
My device quit working after about 11 months. I know, a strange way to start a 5-star review, but bear with me. In those 11 months it was the stand-in for a discontinued medicinal inhaler I was hoping it would be, getting me through some seasonal breathing problems as well as a touch of activity-induced asthma. It kept me breathing easy. Then it failed, flashing lights, no steam, nothing. I contacted the company through a form on its website and a rep was back to me very quickly. I described the problem, gave some info such as order number, date, etc. and the next day I was told a replacement was on its way. A few days, a delivery service later and I had my new unit. I didn't even have to hassle with shipping the faulty one back. So, we all know electronic devices fail from time to time. (Certain game consoles anyone?) The measure of a company is how it responds to warranty situations. This company was professional and courteous and got everything sorted quickly. Having dealt with "ironclad" warranties that proved out worthless when the companies simply didn't bother to respond, I'm giving this manufacturer top marks for having the product I need and for being as good as their word.
0Comment| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 8, 2016
The device works really well . . . . when it works!! Unfortunately, after about 5 to 7 uses, it stopped working on us. We tried to call the manufacturer of the product and waited on hold for about 20 minutes and then just got disconnected. So disappointing! So we luckily purchased this through Amazon and the return process was much quicker than waiting on hold again and trying to deal with slow customer service and returns, etc... I will say that my daughter loved it so much (while it worked) that I did go and purchase another unit at Target. I am hoping that this unit will work properly and not die after a few uses (although this seems to be a very common problem with this unit, lots of complaints after reading all the reviews) It's important to make sure that the unit is not unplugged after you are finished, to make sure you allow time for the fan to cool it. I know one time she did unplug the unit after she used it, so perhaps that was the issue with why it just stopped working, which I find hard to believe it would destroy the unit, you think there would be a better design, but perhaps that was the issue.
11 comment| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse