|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.5 x 6 x 8.5 inches|
|Item model number||CECOMINOD060698|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Power Source||Rechargeable LiliFePo4 Battery|
|Installation Method||No tools required|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Switch Style||Toggle Switch|
|Special Features||Battery lasts 6- 12 months before it needs to be recharged.|
|Usage||Indoor use only|
|Included Components||Motor, Rod Adapters, Rechargeable Lithium Iron battery pack, Manual Switch,|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
MySmartBlinds Automation Kit | Turn your ordinary blinds into smart automated blinds | Works with Alexa and Google Assistant | Compatible with iOS & Android devices
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CONTROL YOUR BLINDS FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE – MySmartBlinds turns 2-2.5” inch horizontal corded blinds into smart automated blinds in minutes.
- ALEXA AND GOOGLE ASSITANT– Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant. Control your blinds with voice commands where you’ll never need to reach for your smartphone or remote switch again. Controlling your blinds have never been easier. MySmartBlinds Smart Bridge required for connectivity (sold separately).
- SAVE TIME. SAVE ENERGY. SAVE MONEY – With built-in temperature sensors let MySmartBlinds control the temperature and lighting in your home, so you don’t have to. Decide how hot or cold you want your room to get before your blinds adjust the temperature.
- SET DAILY AND WEEKLY SCHEDULES - The MySmartBlinds on-board memory motor stores and remembers all your preferences and schedules so that your blinds will continue to operate even when you are out of Bluetooth range.
- SOLAR POWERED – Harness the energy from the sun to power MySmartBlinds using sustainable solar energy. Simple attach solar panel to backside of blinds with included clips or on your window using adhesive strips. MySmartBlinds will let you know your battery level and solar consumption via the MySmartBlinds app (solar panel purchased separately).
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
At MySmartBlinds, our mission is to simplify your life. By creating products that transform your home into a smart home - giving you control of privacy, temperature, lighting, and security from the palm of your hand - we make our mission possible.
The MySmartBlinds Automation Kit controls the tilting of your horizontal blinds on a schedule and on demand from your smartphone. Whether you want more light or more privacy, we've got you covered - at all the right times.
Automation Kit includes:
- Motor box
- Battery pack
- Manual switch
- Rod adapters for all tilt rod shapes
- Cable clips to manage cords
- Rubber tubing ends for tilt rod
- Solar panel/charging cable sold separately
Turn your ordinary blinds into smart blinds
Simple to install. Solar-powered. Smart.
MySmartBlinds Automation Kit
With in-app scheduling, sun-tracking, Energy Savings mode, and voice control, you can have customized light, privacy, and temperature whether you're home or away. Schedule your blinds to perform according to your preferences via the MySmartBlinds app or have on demand control via your Amazon Alexa device, the MySmartBlinds app, or your existing tilt wand/cord. Your window coverings - made smarter.
- Temperature sensors enable Energy Savings mode, shutting your blinds when your room heats up
- Sun-tracking updates your schedules as times and seasons change
- Motor retains all preferences with onboard memory
- Mobile access
- Solar charging (micro-USB charging cable available for low-light windows)
- In-app battery updates
- Simple installation
- Requires Bluetooth connection for on demand control and initial app setup
Amazon Alexa connectivity
Optional Alexa connectivity allows you to have voice control and access from anywhere.
- Must purchase the MySmartBlinds bridge (sold separately) for Amazon Alexa connectivity
- No hub? No problem. Use MySmartBlinds on their own without a home automation system
Install and set up the MySmartBlinds Automation Kit and app in minutes with our included hardware and simple installation video tutorials - no tools necessary.
Customize your preferences and monthly utility savings on the MySmartBlinds app by creating schedules and turning on Energy Savings mode.
Control your blinds from your tablet, smartphone, or other smart device and give other members of your household app operating privileges for custom, on demand control.
With the MySmartBlinds solar panel (sold separately), you'll never end up with a dead battery - plus, maintain peace of mind with battery updates in the MySmartBlinds app.
Compatible with 2-2 1/2" horizontal blinds
The Automation Kit quickly and simply automates existing blinds. MySmartBlinds are also sold as custom-fit pre-automated blinds.
The Automation Kit hardware fits inside the headrail of existing corded 2-2 1/2" horizontal blinds.
The MySmartBlinds app is compatible with Apple devices running iOS 10 or newer and these Android devices with the latest software:
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Note 8
- Google Pixel (Not Pixel 2, Pixel XL)
- Google Nexus 5
The Automation Kit is not compatible with:
- Roller shades
- Mini blinds
- Cellular/honeycomb shades
- Cordless blinds
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edited to add video. In the video I call these my new blinds. They are not new, they are over 10 years old! They just feel new because now they are "smart".
Easy install - dont over think it
Fairly easy app setup and control
Stopped working after 4 months (phone cannot connect to it to control it)
Virtually no online support
Setting to follow sun/sunset is useless
No Alexa integration (although they claim it is coming)
Physical (outside of app) control costs extra
Stay away. Once you install into your blinds you are kind of tied to it and will have to fully replace blinds to go another route.
It did take me about 45 minutes from start to finish to have a working installation, but most of that was due to the learning curve. For my next install I believe it will be inline with the 15 minute estimate given. The instructional videos are wonderful, and made it quite simple even for a mechanical idiot/ genius like myself.
The motor is a bit noisy, but that can be overcome with the gradual tilt mode so there will be no rude awakening with the motor and instalight. It was very cool to wake up to the room filled with natural sunlight this morning. I'm looking forward to it's operation on sundown. I'm already planning several more as our budget permits.
So first off, I found this item on a list of "Works With Alexa" items. If it had known that was so far from true I wouldn't have purchased them. There is ZERO ability to integrate with Alexa, not even with IFTTT.
Supposedly the iPhone app works fairly well, but the Android version is a train wreck, and even though I'm on the Beta Test list with a "new" version, I think they have one developer working 1/4 time on it or something, because it literally takes months for minor version releases and the remote control button/switch I also purchased is like 3 versions away from being included.
Basically it seems like a small company that blew up faster than they were able to handle, and they're having major, major growing pains. The blinds themselves work fairly well, the battery life estimate of "6 to 12 months" between charges is laughable, more like 2-3 months at most. Didn't get the solar panel because until they fix the apps and integrations I'm not sending them even more of my money.
My little piece of advice: There is a small plastic switch with a hook that is installed first per the instructions. I would actually save that until last, or otherwise cover the hook with a cotton ball or something similar. I did not pay close attention to it, and the metal hook caused a bit of damage to the front of the blinds on my first install.
Most recent customer reviews
MySmart blinds work pretty well.Read more