MySoil - Soil Test Kit | Grow The Best Lawn & Garden | Complete & Accurate Nutrient and pH Analysis with Recommendations Tailored to Your Soil and Plant Needs
|List Price:||$34.95 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.96 (14%)|
Save an extra 15% when you apply this coupon.
15% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- KNOW BEFORE YOU GROW | Grow the healthiest, sustainable lawn and garden with the most accurate and easy to use soil test kit on the market
- ROOTED RESULTS | Unlike at home pH meters and test strips, our professional lab analysis measures 13 plant available nutrient levels including Nitrogen and pH
- FOR ANY GROWING SCENARIO | Tests any soil type and gardening condition - lawn & turf, vegetable gardening, flowers, compost, trees, vines, ornamental landscape, house plants, soil-less media or hydroponics
- IN THE KIT | 1 single-use soil sample kit with all you need, easy to follow instructions, prepaid mailing envelope addressed to our testing lab, and dedicated customer support
- NO MORE TRIAL & ERROR | Online results in 6-8 days with tailored organic and synthetic fertilizer recommendations on how to effectively amend your soil to sustainably grow the healthiest plants possible
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Grow The Healthiest Lawn & Garden
Whats Inside The Test Kit
• Sample jar, nutrient adsorbing capsule, and DI water
• Soil scoop (designed to deliver the right amount of soil)
• Simple to follow instructions
• Prepaid return mailing envelope
• Professional guidance on taking your sample
What To Expect
This bar graph of your soil analysis provides a quick view of your results. It shows if any of the nutrients in your soil are either below or above the optimal range. We provide you with your soil nutrient availability, pH, and the optimal range for managing macro and micro nutrients.
We provide you with a precise fertilizer recommendation to improve the productivity of your soil. This restores the nutrient capacity in your soil to match your plant's nutrient demands. Therefore, establishing nutrient-dense food, controlled growth & stress-resistant plants!
Specific Product Recommendations
To make it even easier for our customers to have the most success, we have vetted a number of vendors and quality soil products that match your fertilizer recommendation.
• Measures and reports your plant-available nutrient levels
• Uses your field-moist soils in its most natural state to measure nutrient levels
• Recommendations are based on your soil’s nutrient release matched to plant uptake requirements
Why Are MySoil’s Recommendations So Effective?
It’s not the total amount of nutrient in the soil, but that soil’s ability to release those nutrients in forms and amounts that match plant uptake demands during the time they are growing.
Soils often contain an abundance of nutrients that may or may not be in available forms to plants during the time they are growing. Conventional soil analysis methods measure nutrient levels by drying and grinding your soil and extracting nutrients with different chemicals. This is still a "guess" with regards to what chemical extraction may best represent the available nutrient levels in your soil. MySoil uses the customer's field-moist soil to adsorb available nutrients without using chemicals that can over or underestimate nutrient levels and soil release. The MySoil Analysis Method does not require your soil to be dried and ground, two processes that change the physical and chemical characteristics of the natural soil.
Compare with similar items
Your MySoil Mail-In Test Kit is easy to use with professional results: (1) register online (2) add soil to sample jar (3) mail kit with prepaid envelope (4) view results online in 6-8 days (5) amend soil according to recommendations, and get growing! For best results, plan to send your soil sample in at least a week prior to planting.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Their website works and turnaround is really fast.
Contrast that with competitor:
- You have to fill out a card, peel off a bard code from the sample container and then attach it to a card you keep and remember to insert their card into the envelope in which you had to hand write your contact info..
- mailed off to their competitor and to date website does not work and no communication is received on when it will work or where your sample went..
Will go with Mysoil from now on.
Both companies reported the same low pH. After that it was Katie bar the door. They differed radically on the measurement of each of 9 different micronutrients. On copper, for example, this test said the levels were low while the other test said they were very high. Well at least I know I need lime.
By P on May 30, 2020
The Mysoil kit is amazing. I’m a huge fan. It’s pretty simple. When the kit arrives, open up. First things first, it will instruct you (after reading through the instructions) to register the kit onto their website. Website is very easy to use and simple to register. Then you take whatever tool you want to go collect soil samples from your testing sites. If you’re doing a lawn, spread your collection sites around randomly. You can collect samples in various different ways. The easiest is to use an expensive soil plug. You push it into the ground 6” deep, pull it out, and drop the plug into a bucket/container. Other methods include using a shovel. I chose to use a cheap easy route and got a 9” long 2” diameter auger but for my cordless drill. It’s simple, drill into the ground and collect the dirt.
Take all the samples and put them in the same container, mix all the samples together very well. You do not need a lot of dirt so your samples can be quite small. Once your samples are blended thoroughly into one large sample, go back to the kit. The kit comes with a little water vial and a scoop. Peel off the seal gently on the vial and unscrew the cap. Use the scoop to scoop up your blended sample. You can either pack it a little bit, or keep the dirt loose. I packed mine gently to make sure they could get a good reading. Pour the scoop into the vial and put the lid back on and put the seal in its place.
The box does not say if you need to shake vial or not. I choose to do so. Then put vial in the prepaid envelope that’s already addressed to the company. It is imperative that you send the vial sample to them within 24 hours of putting the scoop of dirt into the vial of water. If you do not, the sample sent in can/will be ruined.
I was surprised by how long the shipping took, I assumed it was priority mail, not regular ground shipping. It took about a week and a half after mailing for the results to be posted on their website. The amazing part is how much information they give you. PH, minerals, contaminates, excesses, and requirements based on easy to read graphics and words. Mysoil will make you recommendations as to what fertilizer types to put down. They recommend brands, fertilizer contents, and if you need a nutrient that you can’t get in a fertilizer (like lime), then they recommend that too. It’s super simple. Their website even explains about all the nutrients and how it works. It’s totally worth the money.