MyStudio MSJ1 12-Piece Jewelry Photography Toolkit for Jewelry Product Photography
|Price:||$74.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes two 9.5" x 11.75" black and white reflective acrylic panels for creating stunning reflections in your photos
- Two 9" x 12" black bounce cards for creating subtle shading and dark reflections on bright and reflective surfaces
- Includes two (one white and one black of each) necklace stands, two earring stands, and two bracelet holders
- One clear acrylic watch stand for amazing watch photos
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||4.5 x 9.75 x 12.38 inches|
|Shipping Weight||2.7 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
1. Some items came unglued, the earrings holders dirty and with glue visible in the joints, and the black bounce cards all dirty and scratched, like they've been used as (or with) sand paper. There are some holders, maybe for the bounce cards, that you have no idea how to place them. No video explains it.
2. The bracelet holders are glued so that the joint is left in the sides of the curve of the half moon. That should be a continuous part material, with the glued joints in the bottom, so that when placing the bracelet, we don't get that dent crack in the image, having then to add extra editing time in photoshop.
3. The earring holders are small. These days we have large jewelry in fashion, so the set could have an option to accommodate large earings and necklaces, for example, in the case of the large earrings, making a subtle dent in the top of the necklace holders to use them instead.
4. Include a speacial cloth to keep both plexiglasses polished and shiny.
In my own opinion as a Professional Jewelry Photographer, this props are not worth the money spent, due to lack of good finish and presentation. Remember we love sets that save us time in post editing.
But after a couple of workarounds this can be an excellet set for amazing results.
The watch holder seems very flimsy, and I would be surprised if it would hold some heavier men's watches. The earring holders have bent cardboard stands attached to back, both of which were falling off when I opened the box. They would have to be re-glued before they could be used.
The acrylic displays seem of reasonable quality and would likely stand up under normal usage, if they are treated gently.
I would suggest being cautious when purchasing this package. I'm guessing the condition of the items will be hit-or-miss. Consider shopping around for the individual pieces that you are looking for versus buying this bargain package.
The materials are light weight and don't feel sturdy. However, I'm using them inside a light defuser box I purchased elsewhere. Heavy doesn't work in the box as it distorts the sides and cloth backdrops. I can easily move the items of the kid around in the light box without knocking the whole thing off the table. I find the cardboard backing functional, not a negative. This is, after all, for an indoor small studio.
I also had some shipping issues that the vendor took care of immediately. Excellent customer support.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This setup is AWESOME!!! i love that there is an instructional video attached too. the price was a concern to me at first but honestly...... well worth it! thank you!!!!Published 1 month ago by Lyndsey Brigmond
I recently just ordered and received the Jewelry Kit to go along with the desktop MS Studio MS20 Pro. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Harold Nusbaum
The kit works just fine, quality is good. I am still having problems taking place photos but have come to realize that I also need a backlight. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Marty from Florida
I purchased this package of items for use with the MS20 Photo Studio. While a bit pricey, I liked the convenience of receiving everything together as a package instead of having... Read morePublished 2 months ago by phillbill
I have not had enough experience with this kit yet, to give it a thorough review. However, the few things that I have toyed with, I have loved the results from, specifically the... Read morePublished 3 months ago by jerk57
Performs as advertised. Very professional. Has increased my jewelry photography referrals.Published 5 months ago by Terence I.
Have had this a couple weeks. Very nice set. Got some beautiful photos right from the start. Will definitely get a lot of use out of it. Read morePublished 6 months ago by KM