|Product Dimensions||24 x 0.1 x 18 inches|
|Item model number||MTACKM001|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
MyTravelAide Car Backseat Organizer Kick Mats (2 Pack) with Large Storage Pockets for Tablets - Perfect Travel Accessories for Kids
|List Price:||$29.97 Details|
|Price:||$21.47 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$8.50 (28%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||24 x 0.1 x 18 inches|
|Item Weight||0.4 Pounds|
About this item
- Not 1 but 2 Kick Mat Back Seat Organizers for less than the price of 1 from others!
- Unique Car Organizer Storage Solution –NOBODY else offers a deep, large storage pocket firmly secured with a hook and loop fastener for those bigger items like books, notebooks & tablets
- The large pads will cover even the larger seats in full! Don't leave seat edges unprotected!
- Designed from scratch to be loved by customers – Stylish, Super-Practical and Ultra-Long Lasting - The Ultimate Vehicle Accessory– What more could you want?
- The extra-long, adjustable straps with quick-release buckles give a universal quick fit in any vehicle.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Your Search for the Perfect Car Seat Back Organizers which also act as Kick Mats is Over!
If you're looking for a Back Seat Organizer Kick Mat Set, you know exactly how good they are at keeping your car seat backs in great condition and you and your kids happy on journeys. As a smart shopper, you know exactly what to look for when buying them. Well, look no further! At MyTravelAide, we have been back to the drawing board and engineered them from scratch to avoid the common issues that buyers hate!
Why MyTravelAide’s ?
- Designed for Long-Lasting Toughness: These are Made to Last! Engineered from High Quality Fabric & Reinforced With Expert Stitching these will be going strong when your Toddlers are Teenagers!
- Unique Storage Options: Sure, Others Feature Small Pouches but NOONE else features a Deep Pocket for Tablets & Books secured with a hook and loop strip.
- Total Seat Protection: Two Large 24"x18" Mats Cover Both Your ENTIRE Seat Backs unlike others that leave areas exposed to damage and stains. What’s the point of that?
- Stress-Free, Universal-Fit Installation in any Vehicle: Don’t worry about elastic straps that are too short and distort the mats out of shape! These Kick Mats have extra-long straps that you can easily adjust to fit around your headrest and at the bottom between the seat back and base, keeping them secure in perfect shape
- Elegant Design: Not only ultra-durable and functional, they look great too! What more could you want?
What our customers said
“These are saving my car seat“
“I love the big pockets! A lot of kick mats out there have pockets for snacks and electronics, we wanted them solely for book”
“Love this, just wish i would have ordered years ago”
“You will wonder how you lived without them”
Make A Smart Purchase Today & Love These for Years!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Flanders on May 25, 2018
What I like:
1. There is one large pocket on the bottom thats a similar size to what my seats have. So all the same stuff I was storing in the seat still fits. The large pocket also has velcro, so it doesn’t just flop open. Glad for that.
2. The top strap can be tightened a lot, so the organizer fits snug to the seat. I worried it might fit loose, hang, and swing around when driving. It doesnt. Also, the tightness is important when you put weight in it. It could sag otherwise.
3. It has a bottom strap and it tightens well too. I wouldnt buy/wouldnt recommend an organizer like this without a bottom strap. I’m big on feeling like whatever accessories I buy are secure and fits my car well. It would look cheap to just be hanging there, swinging around. Especially as weight is added with storage.
4. The straps get so tight that they can be tucked away under the headrest and where the two seat pieces meet. So you can’t even see that the organizer is attached. I dreaded sitting on the buckles, leaning back on them, or just being able to see them. I like my car to have a clean, organized, look. I don’t want it to look like the practical stuff we need for our kids stuff has over taken my car.
My only complaint is that the fabric its made with isn’t necessarily the highest quality. Given the price I paid for two, I didn’t expect it to be fancy. Its black so it looks fine. But its paper light and the fabric has no give. If it was to be under serious wear or storing a lot of weight, it may not be the best option.
Again, my purpose was just to have some fabric between my kids shoes and my car’s leather, without losing pockets I can store random stuff quickly. The price, the overall construction of the organizer (straps, pockets, and how they work) and it has a simple black design, checked the main boxes I was hoping it would.
By Tiffany B on February 18, 2019
UPDATE: the bottom piece has Velcro all the way across which separated a couple months ago. Unfortunately now it just loosely hangs open, I’ll need to find something more durable.