Mycoffeestar Refillable Stainless Steel Nespresso Capsule for OriginalLine Machines
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Endlessly Reusable -- MyCoffeeStar is made of highly durable, food grade stainless steel. MyCoffeeStar is the most durable, reusable Nespresso capsule on the market. Buy once and use for decades to come!
- Award Winning -- The refillable, MyCoffeeStar capsule for Nespresso has won multiple awards in both Europe and the United Stated, including the GreenTec Award, the reddot award and the International Design Award.
- Endless Choices -- Choose your favorite coffee and have it taste the way it should. Unlike Nespresso capsules, you can grind the coffee you want fresh. The MyCoffeeStar capsule is also perfect for making tea and hot chocolate.
- Save Money -- For the average coffee drinker (1 cup per day), MyCoffeeStar will pay for itself in 3 months.
- Think Green -- In 2012 alone, Nestle produced more than 6 Billion Nespresso capsules generating countless tons of waste. MyCoffeeStar is the environmentally friendly choice.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Mycoffeestar Refillable Stainless Steel Nespresso Capsule for OriginalLine Machines
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Effortless Co.||Belle Post||Belle Post||Wholesale_Outlet||RECAPS||My-Cap|
Patented design ensures delicious espresso with thick crema. MyCoffeeStar is compatible with all Nespresso machine models manufactured after 2003, including:
Turmix 100 and 150
100% Money Back Guarantee! The mycoffeestar capsule does require some experimentation, but if you are at all unsatisfied, we are always here to help you get it working or to help you arrange a return for a full refund, no questions asked.
Note: The stainless-steel capsule is not compatible with Nespresso coffee machines with 1 pin notch produced before 2003. The number of puncture holes on your disposed aluminum pods should be 3 if it is compatible, not 1.
Top Customer Reviews
So I took the leap. I loaded it with some of the sample coffee that came with it. Yuck. Watery and tasteless. One star review.
But wait a minute... Maybe I was supposed to put the whole dose in?
Ok so that's secret number one for this capsule: you have to REALLY pack the coffee in, like you would do with a normal expresso machine. Stamp it in. Run your finger along the top to remove what's sticking out. Close.
After that, it's all down to the quality of the coffee and the precision of the grind. Believe me, you can achieve near Italian-bar espresso quality with this. People who complain about not being able to make a good coffee have probably used the wrong coffee and/or the wrong grind. Treat this thing like you would a more expensive machine.
You will encounter a triffle more resistance than usual when closing the machine but it's normal - it's mentioned in the instructions too. Apart from that, works like a charm with my Essenza.
I should add the capsule is extremely well-machined and very pleasant to handle.
UPDATE: after a few months of use I'm still pleased with this capsule. I haven't achieved Nespresso-like taste, I have to admit, but not far, and my coffee budget is 30% of what it used to be. It's also great to feel like one is not dumping waste if you're sensitive to this kind of issue.
I thought I might have to fill these with properly ground coffee, and was planning on filling them with my $500 Mazzer Mini Timer Black ETL Espresso Grinder grinder (messy). Instead, I was able to use my KRUPS GVX212 Coffee Grinder with Grind Size Cup Selection and Stainless Steel Conical Burr Grinder, Black (~$50) and the coffee brews perfectly, with the right amount of crema on the top of the cup. Use the finest grind; on some of the cheaper grinders (or any blade grinder) the grind will not be consistent, and you won't be happy with the pods. Use the Krups, which is affordable, but great quality. I use Lavazza Italian "Grand Espresso" Whole Beans (2.2 lb bag) beans, and these create a smoother, richer cup of espresso than most of the Nespresso capsules. For this reason alone, I would recommend getting a refillable system.