Myrrh Essential Oil - 100% Pure in Jojoba (40%/60% Ratio) Best Therapeutic Grade - 10ml
($45.42 / Fl Oz)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Highest Quality Pure & Natural Myrrh Essential Oil - Our Myrrh Oil is 100% pure, undiluted, all-natural, and therapeutic grade. Every drop of this Myrrh essential oil is steam-extracted right from the source without any additives or harmful chemicals.
- Gc-ms Tested for Purity & Dilution - Every batch of our myrrh essential oil is tested using a a type of testing called "gcms". This ensures the essential oil's authenticity and purity. These test results are publicly available on the manufacturers website.
- Bottled in a 10ml Glass Bottle with Built-In Eyedropper - All of our essential oils are bottled in an amber glass bottle right here in the USA. It also has a built in Euro style eyedropper for easy pouring and application.
- Essential Oils are Used for a Variety of Uses & Applications - Simply add a few drops to your essential oil diffuser or humidifier for a wonderful aromatherapy experience. Essential oils are also commonly used to help with anxiety, acne, dry skin, relaxation, and more! Before applying to your skin we highly recommend you dilute it with our Fractionated Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, or Sweet Almond Oil
- Healing Solutions Only Offers the Highest Quality Essential Oils Available - Healing Solutions is an American based company that scours the globe to find the finest, freshest essential oils available. If at any point you're unhappy with one of our products, please contact us and we'd be happy to make things right!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Healing Solutions 100% Pure Essential oils are bottled in UV blocking amber essential oil bottles.
Our Chief Scientist tests every batch of oil for purity in our in-house, state of art GC-MS Laboratory. This ensures every product sold is 100% pure essential oil!
The Leading Aromatherapy Associations (Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA), International Aromatherapy and Aromatic Medicine Association, Aromatherapy Trade Council, and others) all state that essential oils should not be taken internally (regardless of purity or organic origin) unless under the guidance of a health care practitioner trained at an appropriate level . As such, all of our oils carry a label warning that the product is NOT FOR INTERNAL USE.
What sets Healing Solutions Essential Oils apart is superior cultivation of ingredients that are the best in the world. Combined with superior distillation and bottling care process, We GUARANTEE that our oils are aromatically superior and more effective than any other oils - if you disagree we will refund your money!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 2.5 x 1 inches; 1.5 Ounces
- Date First Available : August 22, 2007
- Manufacturer : Healing Solutions
- ASIN : B00PM8Y5Y2
Best Sellers Rank:
#20,291 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #134 in Essential Oil Singles
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
According to the descriptions and the picture, I was supposed to get 100% pure Frankincense (Boswellia Carterii) and 100% pure Myrrh oils, but what I got are Frankincense (Boswellia Serrata) & Myrrh diluted with 40% Jojoba Oil. I chose these products because I thought they would be 100% pure essential oils andI wanted specifically Boswellia Carterii to use it on a scar. Besides Boswell Serrata is the least expensive of the three varieties of Frankincense. The descriptions and the picture are very misleading.
I would NOT recommend this product to anyone who is looking for 100% pure essential oils. I wasted $23. Dollars in a product that is diluted; I am very disappointed
And I also bought this for a friend with cancer who also wanted to ingest and was disappointed ..but I can say Amazon was great and when I told them about the purchase for are friend they refunded the $ and that allowed us to purchase what we needed ! THANKS AMAZON
I also have neuropathy in both feet and
applying both tomy feet helped to settle a flairup in order to stop the nerve pain.
I really did appreciate rhe product and want to try other oils.
Top reviews from other countries
The organic label is why I purchased it in the first place.
More to consider from our brands
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.