Myrrh 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil by Edens Garden- 10 ml
- Botanical Name: Commiphora myrrha
- It has a warm, rich, spicy balsamic aroma
- Available in 5, 10 and 30 ml- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap
- 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
- Edens Garden collection includes the following 128 oils- Adoration blend, Allspice, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Aphrodisiac blend, Balance blend, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Breathe Easy blend, Cajeput, Calming blend, Camphor, Cananga, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot, Cassia, Cedarwood, Chamomile (German), Chamomile (Roman), Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning blend, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa Absolute, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Dill Weed, Elemi, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Fir Needle, Four Thieves blend, Frankincense, French Lavender, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Harmony blend, Helichrysum, Hope blend, Ho Wood, Hydacheim, Hyssop, Invigorate blend, Jasmine Absolute, Joy blend, Juniper Berry, Kanuka, Key Lime, Lavender, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love blend, Mace, Mandarin, Meditation blend, Melissa, Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Oregano, Origanum, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Peace blend, Penny Royal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Petitgrain, Pimento, Pine, Purification blend, Ravensara, Relaxation blend, Renew blend, Rose Absolute (Bulgarian), Rose Absolute (Moroccan), Rose Geranium, Rosemary, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood (Australian), Sandalwood (East Indian), Sensation blend, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spruce, Stay Alert blend, Stress Relief blend, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagates, Tangerine, Tansy, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, Wintergreen, Yarrow and Ylang Ylang.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I've also tried using just one drop for perfume on my wrists and neck. This might not be a good idea for those with sensitive skin, but I love it! The scent will stay with me for several hours, which is more than I can say for the store-bought, expensive, chemical-laden perfumes.
Would highly recommend to anyone interested in essential oils.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice smell and great for my dry skin. I don't use a carrier oil. I just apply it straight to my eczema and it works like a charm!Published 27 days ago by Karen Kerrigan
Great oil! It's thick like Myrrh is suppose to be! Great product!Published 2 months ago by 1littlesnowgirl
Great smelling. I am not an expert in oils but this is really nice oil...Published 2 months ago by Susan P. Ditta
More like water than an essential oil. Don't waste your money. Buy from another company like Plant Therapy.Published 3 months ago by Czosnek