Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on January 9, 2017
All of the A to Z Mysteries are good for early carport books. Spooky and a little mysterious without being truly scary. I can let my kids read them without worrying that there will be weird stuff in them.
on December 6, 2015
The A to Z Mysteries is a great series of books for young readers. My daughter loves the plot lines and the characters. We have pre-ordered the next Super Edition and my daughter asks when it will arrive.
on September 13, 2015
these books are really cute. your child will love reading all the A to Z mysteries.
on January 20, 2014
My kids love these books, and the quality was perfect. The delivery was great! Happy to work with them. They combined all my separate orders into one- thank you!!
on December 27, 2013
One of the best "A to Z Mysteries" books I've ever read so far.
And it's a by far a five star rating book.
I'm happy that Ron Roy decided to write it!
on November 28, 2015
interesting
on January 14, 2015
Our son has read this several times. He loves the A to Z Mystery books.
on January 13, 2014
We love all the A to Z mysteries! It's perfect for late elementary children!! My kids can't put them down! We now have them all!!
on July 10, 2014
My 8 year old states "they inspire me to read more and more".
on November 8, 2013
This was the best book I ever read in my life. Every one should read it. It's the best A to Z mystery