- Age Range: 10 - 13 years
- Grade Level: 3 - 7
- Series: The Mysterious Benedict Society
- Paperback: 1872 pages
- Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers; Box edition (October 15, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0316368873
- ISBN-13: 978-0316368872
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 5 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (154 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,971 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.75 shipping
The Mysterious Benedict Society Collection Paperback – October 15, 2013
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Praise for The Mysterious Benedict Society:
-A School Library Journal Best Book of the Year
-Winner of the E.B. White Read Aloud Award
-A Top 10 Children's Book Sense Pick
-An ALA Notable Book
-A Today show Al's Book Club for Kids Pick
- A Booklist "Top Ten Youth Science Fiction and Fantasy" Title
- A VOYA 2007 Top Shelf Fiction for Middle School Readers
- Received critical praise, including four starred reviews
Praise for The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey:
* A rip-roaring adventure with plenty of clever twists and hair's-breadth escapes... [and] a warm and satisfying tale about friendship." - School Library Journal (starred review)
- "With first-rate brainteasers, interludes of physical danger, and the children's own complex dynamics... [readers] will find this sequel a worthy successor." - Horn Book
- "This classic struggle of good versus evil also includes the many layers in between." - VOYA
- "Entertainingly quirky..." - Kirkus
Praise for The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma:
- "Fresh and frightfully funny." - School Library Journal
- "The good-versus-evil plot balances the warmth of family connections with the excitement of deathly peril." - The Horn Book --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Trenton Lee Stewart is the author of the award-winning, New York Times bestselling Mysterious Benedict Society series as well as Flood Summer, a novel for adults. He lives in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The first day they came in the mail my daughters were hooked. My girls are 7 and 9 and read at R and V levels, respectively and had no problems with the books, although they were listed as a Level W - Z.
At the dinner table all they can talk about is these books. They are avid readers and are generally excited about books but this series pushed them to the next level. I strongly recommend.
By the author of "It All Started with a Bicycle"