Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Mystery at the Eiffel Tower (Around the World in 80 Mysteries) (Around the World in 80 Mysteries (Paperback))
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now

on January 1, 2015
This was a great, amazing, and clever mystery! I liked how Christina, Grant, Marie, and Marie's brother were picking up somebody else's clues and did not know it ( I fell for it too)! I'd say a lot of people should read this. I really enjoyed it. This is actually a kid who read it.
on August 21, 2014
I read this book to my French club students who are 4th and 5th graders. They loved it. I thought it might be a tad too young for them, but they could not wait to get back each Monday and continue! They thought it was great that the kids in the book are modeled after the author's grandchildren and they wanted to know all of the others that she has written. I wish there were others related to French speaking countries. I suggested the series to our school librarian because this was such a hit.
on February 24, 2014
Our 12 year old and 9 year old loved this book.
The author does a great job of keeping the interest high. Many of the sites that are high on the list to visit are covered so the kids at least will know the names when we visit. we purchased this and the Big Ben book by the same author in prelude to our upcoming visit. Only one slight negative/positive is that these 2 books read much the same, but that is from an adult readers perspective.
on February 4, 2012
My daughter, age 9, LOVES these book. I bought her the one about Big Ben and the Eiffel Tower to read on a trip to Europe last summer. She read them while we traveled and again when we got home.
on August 24, 2013
Christina and Grant go to Paris, France and meet there pen pals and rome around Paris and found a mystery and solved it.It took about 1.5 hours to read.
on February 18, 2015
My daughter loved this book. She made a book report for school on it. It was fun to read and educational also. We are recommending this book
on March 16, 2014
No complaints from me it was the greatest book I have ever read five star book in my book it was really funny!!!!
on August 12, 2014
I used this book for summer reading with my migrant students. It was very engaging for them.
on August 22, 2014
My grandboys love this series.
on September 27, 2014