Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Mystery of the Taj Mahal (India) (18) (Around the World In 80 Mysteries) Paperback – June 1, 2014
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Inside Flap
Super-sleuth siblings Christina and Grand head for the exotic country of India to visit the famous, amazing, and mysterious Taj Mahal. Things quickly get confusing and even more mysterious when they actually meet two new friends a boy named Taj and a girl named Mahal. The foursome continues on a journey filled with jolting rides and jewels galore, not to mention riddles, traps, peril, and a cobra named Charlie! Can they assess the clues "floating" their way in time to solve the mystery and save the day? Maybe Read and see! Watch out, kids don't get trapped in the tomb!
About the Author
- Native of Atlanta, Georgia
- Professional writer and photographer
- Founder and CEO of Gallopade International, Inc.
- Founder and Owner of Marsh Media, a public relations anD corporate communications firm
- Creator of more than 15,000 products, primarily fiction and non-fiction supplementary educational materials including books, interactive CD-ROMs, games, and online adventures
- 2011 Teachers’ Choice for the Classroom by Learning Magazine
- 2007 Greatest Products by iParenting Media
- 2006 Georgia Author of the Year by Georgia Writers Association
- 2004 Teachers’ Choice for the Family by Learning Magazine
- 2003 Excellence in Education Award from the National School Supply and Equipment Association
- 2002 Teachers' Choice Award by Learning Magazine
- 2002 Award of Excellence Recipient from Association Advance America
- 2000 Fastest Growing Small Press from Publishers Weekly
- Communicator of the Year in 1979
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $2.99 (Save 63%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?