Other Sellers on Amazon
Mystery Science Theater 3000: Incredibly Strange
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Other great things in this episode:
* "It wouldn't be Jerry!" "And that's a good thing?"
* ORTEGA! - Not just his appearances in the movie, but on the bridge of the SOL, too, when Crow has hired him to cater the movie break despite Mike's objections. ("He's ashing in the quail eggs!")
* "...And he misses the ocean!"
* The WALK-A-TON skit ("Hi, everyone! Let's pitch in 'n' get crackin'...." - still a favorite of mine!)
* "What do you think we came here for, to eat?" - All the riffing about Atlas King's character.
* "Madison!" - the whole portrayal of wimpy Madison as a would-be action hero
* "You know what I'm lookin' at? That EXIT sign!"
* "She saves her washerwoman pay to go to strip shows."
I could go on and on quoting lines from this episode.Read more ›
Is this enough to explain why Mike, Kevin, and Bill rip into this movie with such gusto? Of course there's the hopelessly bad acting, the abominable sound recording, and at least one gender-indeterminate dancer to shake one's head at, but the movie doesn't come so much from a low-budget, fly-by-night film operation as from a parallel universe. There are no human beings in this film, only grotesque, live-action cartoon characters. The movie is a bloody traffic accident you simply can't look away from.
Definitely worth it.
1. The skatting/singer lady. ("A blinga blagga bloo!")
2. Madam Estrella's accent. ("You dirty, feelthy peeg!")
Definitely a must-have for fans!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am so glad Shout Factory has released Incredibly Strange Zombies as a single. It's one my all time favorite MST3K treated stinkers. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Seen this many times on Netflix (before they dropped it). Then bought the DVD. Very funny episode.Published 7 months ago by Basault
....the movie that dares to show every pore!
One of my favorites from these guys, hilarious!
It is rare when you can find a movie this bad and laugh till you cry. Ray Dennis Steckler makes Ed Wood look like John Ford. The MSTK crew were on fire with this one. Read morePublished on February 16, 2014 by Robert W. Gregory
This movie had dancers(?) and performers(?) listed in the credits. I would not wish to be associated in any way with this so-called movie. Read morePublished on May 7, 2013 by patiscynical