Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on April 8, 2016
I would like everyone to read this book. this is really amazing. Toooo good book from Enid blyton,liked it.entertaining book
on August 6, 2013
Bought this for my youngest daughter on holiday - s e loved it! It was' funny and exciting' she said, and she didn't seem to mind that it was dated (written about 60 years ago!)
on August 16, 2013
Review from my 5yrs old daughter:
Good mystery. Love the invisible writing idea!
I loved it when the Five- Find-outers were confused when Fatty was captured.
on April 15, 2014
We really loved it- my 4 and 6 yeAr olds too- great books by Enid blyton, she is a wonderful author!
on September 25, 2010
I enjoyed reading this book which is very entertaining.I have always loved the character 'Fatty' and his antics greatly amuses me.I received the book in good time and it was in excellent condition.
on September 22, 2016
I am writing a review of The Mystery of the Secert Room by Enid Blyton.

This book is about a secret room.The children find the secret room while fooling Mr Goon. Will the secret room lead to a good or bad mystery? Will the find outers find another mystery or will Mr Goon find the mystery and catch them? So read to find out.

My favourite part of the book is when Frederick(Fatty) traps Mr Goon in the cold whole because Mr Goon is a bad guy. I like this part because it’s funny and Mr Goon is jealous of the find outers because they find the mysteries before him.

My favourite character in the book is Frederick(Fatty) I like this character because he is brave,smart,clever and always tries his best. He gets super good plans and most important he always never gives up.
I would recommend this book to ages 8 to 17 especially to people that like mysteries.