- Series: Technics & Human Development (Book 1)
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Harvest Books; 1 edition (September 29, 1971)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0156623412
- ISBN-13: 978-0156623414
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.9 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #609,722 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Myth of the Machine : Technics and Human Development 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Lewis Mumford (1895-1979) was the author of numerous important books on American culture, technology, architecture, and urban life, including Technics and Civilization (1934); The Culture of Cities (1938); The City in History (1961); Myth of the Machine I: Technics and Human Development (1967); and Myth of the Machine II: Pentagon of Power (1970).
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?