- Series: Perennial library
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: HarpPeren; Revised edition (October 10, 1984)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0060911514
- ISBN-13: 978-0060911515
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.8 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 70 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #837,447 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Myth of Mental Illness: Foundations of a Theory of Personal Conduct (Revised Edition) Paperback – October 10, 1984
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
"Bold and often brilliant." -- --Science
From the Back Cover
A classic work that has revolutionized thinking throughout the Western world about the nature of the psychiatric profession and the moral implications of its practices. "Bold and often brilliant."--Science