- File Size: 1125 KB
- Print Length: 292 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins e-books; Upd Sub edition (March 17, 2009)
- Publication Date: March 17, 2009
- Sold by: HarperCollins Publishers
- Language: English
- ASIN: B000RO9VJK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#7,507 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #4 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business
- #5 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship > Management
- #20 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Management
|Digital List Price:||$11.49|
|Print List Price:||$21.99|
Save $11.00 (50%)
Price set by seller.
The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 292 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $12.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Steven Monahan, author the One Thing 66 Day Workbook.
The book puts in simple, conversational terms the mindset you need to run a successful business AND the process you need to go through to create it. The tone is respectful of people who have valuable technical skills that want to see that value realized, but the book very quickly warns the reader that doing the work is very different from owning a business that does the work, and there are a number of problems the technical person often never sees coming until it's too late.
Far from deterring me from entering the business world, this book has me more excited than ever about asking the questions and setting up the systems that allow a great business to function.
E-Myth is divided into three sections, each teaching a new lesson. First, that we each have three personalities that must be balanced to be successful in business: entrepreneur, manager, and technician. Second, that consistent, repeatable processes are more important than the product. Third, that it is important to develop a solid business model from the very start.
This book was helpful to me, even before I've begun any business. I was grateful for the lesson that a successful business is one that you can walk away from, come back a month later, and find it running just as well. As Gerber writes, "If your business depends on you, you don't own a business-you have a job." (40).
I also appreciated Gerber's instruction that a successful business depends far more on its owner's commitment to learning than any brilliantly novel product. As he writes, people who are exceptionally good in business have an insatiable need to know more.
If you're looking to learn about small businesses or hoping to improve your own business, E-Myth is a great place to start.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship > Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Management