Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: FOOT ALIGNMENT SOCKS - (S/M)
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

Color: white|Size: One Size|Change
Price:$2.86+ Free shipping

By the way, the "fits shoe size 5-9" means men's sizes 5-9 or women's sizes 6-10.

The outside (pinky) and next-to-outside toes on my right foot have been badly malformed due to shoes, so I bought these foot alignment socks in hopes they'd help fix the problem (which was causing a large callus and sore spot on the bottom of my foot). These socks were easy to put on and are very comfortable.

On my left foot, I could feel the stretch in my pinky the first day but now (4 days later) that foot just feels comfy and relaxed when I have these stocks on. On my right foot, I could really feel the stretch on the first day and it was just under the point of pain, but I could wear the sock for 45 minutes the first try. I could see a difference even after that one treatment. I've been wearing them 45 minutes, twice a day for four days now and the re-alignment of my right toes is very obvious. The sore on the bottom on my foot is practically gone. On day 4, even wearing the sock for 2 hours on my right foot (because I missed the morning session) didn't feel uncomfortable, though I felt the stretch. I'm extremely pleased.
11 comment| 195 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I never would have believed it. Can one really simply put on a pair of socks, wear them for a little while and get actual health benefits? As much as the skeptic in me says, "No way," my experience says, "Yes, you can." The first time I wore these foot alignment socks overnight--which was the fist time I wore them, period--I woke up with perceptibly more energy. That feeling became less intense over the next several days as I got used to the socks, but it never went away completely. These socks are great to wear while watching television, lounging around or sleeping, and they seem to actually be beneficial with regular use. Other reviewers describe how the socks work for them in terms of relieving foot pain, controlling bunions and so on. Of course, like any over-the-counter product touted to have beneficial effects on the human body, "your mileage may vary." Just because one person gets positive results doesn't mean another one will, and vice versa. But I'm here to say the benefits I realized were real and consistent. Some other reviewers also say the socks are painful to wear. Well, maybe--but I didn't have that problem at all. I think it's just a matter of working up to maximum toe separation gradually over a period of time, as the instructions specify. Don't give up after one try.

After a couple of years of regular nightly wear at about seven hours per night, and an uncounted number of machine washings, the socks have held up remarkably well. They have not stretched out at all. The elastic bands around the calf and toe areas are still as tight as they were when new. None of the stitching has failed, the toe separator loops remain firmly attached at both ends and there is no evidence of the fabric getting thin in the heel. The quality is impressive. Both my wife and I have had other socks wear out in a few months of light use, but these are still going strong.

There are only two signs of wear. First, the fabric has "pilled" quite a bit, with little knots of fibers all over the socks. It's purely cosmetic. One could probably remove the "pills" if one wanted to, but it hardly seems worth the effort. The other sign of their advanced age and heavy use is that the toe separator loops have permanently compressed a little bit, thus slightly reducing the amount of spreading they provide.

These socks have proven to be comfortable to wear, exceptionally durable, of very high quality and very beneficial. You may or may not choose to buy them based on whether you believe they will benefit you or not. But in my case, they certainly did.
0Comment| 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2011
I like the socks, but they're no miracle. The socks actually say Happy Feet on them, not plain like in the picture. I don't think they'll remove my bunions, but the stretching does relieve pain. I ordered the SMD size and I'm a women's size 9 and they are still big. They're not huge, but I wish there was an XS because that would fit better. If you wear a women's size 10 and below, they'll be big on you. I'm glad I got them - they're better than pain.
33 comments| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 17, 2012
I got the small/medium size. I'm 5'3" and wear a size 7 shoe. I have short toes and these spread my toes too far apart. I can't wear them for longer than an hour without my toes going numb. I opted for the soft toe spreaders used for pedicures. They work well for my Morton's neuroma.
on August 1, 2011
I really like these socks. Although my alignment is severe, I do believe they are helping it whenever I can wear them as I need to do. The softness and sock feature makes them very comfortable to wear. I highly recommend these.
on May 26, 2015
I have really bad toes. My pinky toe overlaps the toe next to it and doesn't even touch the floor. I bought these to help with it.
They came a lot faster than I expected! They are easy to put on and fluffy. They seem like good quality. I am wearing them around the office today! You will not be able to wear shoes with these.
I can feel the stretch in my pinky toes. I really hope these help with the toe overlapping problem. The stretch feels good - not sore or painful.
If these work for me, they can work for anyone!
on September 29, 2012
feel so good while wearing. start out slowly, 10 min. if you walk around in them the effect is greater and may be uncomfortable. these really are relaxing, while wearing and once you take them off. a fun gift, too
I purchased these on the recommendation of my healthy moving yoga coach, and I'm very glad that I did. The socks that I purchased came from China in less than two weeks, and they were worth the wait. In fact, I'll be placing an order for another pair or two in the near future.

The foot alignment socks are super soft and fluffy. I was surprised that they are actually quite comfortable. The first few times that I wore them it was a little difficult to get the toe separators between my toes. After wearing them for about a month now on a daily basis, I now find it easy to put them on as my toes have naturally started to separate. I've found that I have less foot pain/cramps when I put these on in the evening.

I wear a size 6.5 or 7 in shoes (and have narrow feet), and these socks fit me perfectly. I put them on and wear them around anywhere from one to three hours in the evening depending on my schedule. I don't wear socks to bed or I would probably wear these all night. Some days, I'll also wear them in the morning when I get up. Because the toe separator portion of the sock is soft, it's not a painful process to wear them around. I can walk around normally with no issues.

Because these are white and you wear them around like slippers, they do get dirty, so regular washing is a must. At first, that concerned me as I wasn't sure how well they would hold up to frequent washings, but they still look and feel great.
on December 19, 2015
So the first time I put these on, I lasted about 3 minutes before yanking them back off and staring at them in horror. How could anyone possibly tolerate these torture devices? Oddly enough, after using a few other approaches to correcting my hammer toes (2nd and 3rd toes) such as the Hammer Toe Straightener (a sort of stretchy strap) and various Gel Toe straightener/separators, I came back to these and now love them. Clearly, they aren't going to win any beauty prizes, but it feels amazing to have your toes supported and separated with comfy fabric. The assorted Gel Toe things are good, too, but stick to each other and don't slide smoothly against fabric, like your sheets, if you're wearing them in bed. This is an unfortunate trait and so I tend to use the blue gel toe separator things less and less. I wear a women's 9.5 shoe and the S/M size of these socks work well. I've found a combination approach of better shoes, using devices to keep my toes straight inside my shoes (like PediFix Triple and Double Toe Pads) together with toe stretchers has at least stopped my hammertoes from getting worse and made a big difference in my overall foot health.
on May 14, 2012
I love these socks! They are so comfortable and I can feel them stretching and working my feet! I love that I can still get up and walk around in them and have no pain from them pinching my toes! I would recommend this product to everyone! As a dancer it is very helpful to come home and put these socks on to give my feet some much needed stretching and comfort!