N-Control Avenger Playstation 3 Controller Adapter
- Designed for Standard Playstation 3 Controller
- Removes Button Pre-Load (The time it takes to push down a button)
- Made from Durable Plastic & Silicone Rubber Materials
- Easy to Attach & Use Design with Short Learning Curve
- Allows Faster and More Accurate Actions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The controller features:
1. Customizable levers that would the adjust the sensitivity of the levers. These are convenient and easy because all you have to do is activate them through finger flick or nudge. It features various types of ways to activate your buttons.
2. High precision straps that would aid you in activating L2 or R2 much quicker.
3. A stand is featured to adjust the sensitivity of your straps as well as allowing the controller to be comfortable as you can play with it on your lap, stomach, or anything of the like.
4. The adapter itself is pretty solid and feels like silicone. The only downside is that the lever to press the square button is extremely fragile as you would potentially brake it if you try to adjust it.
5. Can be used in MLG and e-sports events since it has no electronic component built in.
In conclusion, this controller provides a new gameplay experience as you will press buttons without a hassle. You only have to take your left thumb off just to press the D-pad or your right thumb just to press the X button. Therefore, it boosts your reaction time and press at least five buttons simultaneously. So, the Avenger adapter is a very good accessory especially for those who play competitively.
Down below is the video from the inventor himself who is giving advice on how you handle your adapter and adjust it. I highly recommend watching it when you receive your product just in case you might break it or find new ways to play.
[...Read more ›
With the avenger attached I get so many more knife kills than I used to using the tactical layout, and moving from one gunfight to the next, reloading and changing weapons are instantaneous and effortless. This said after my gaming headset probably the best investment iv made in regards to gaming.
Yes there are 1-2 quirks that could stand to be addressed but overall this piece of kit will be with me and my team at upcoming lans
Anyways, I havent heard anything back from them so figure I'd share my experience with the Avenger for the PlayStation 3
What this device is good for:
- pressing Square and Triangle buttons via pushing index fingers out.
What its not good for:
- circle button is terribly setup. Angle of its placement is hard to press with any decently sized hands. It's placed between your thumb and your index finger, not great for action pressing.
- No buttons for X button, you're still forced to use your thumb (for jumping etc) removing it from your R stick.
- L2/R2 triggers are setup via rubber bands....i found this pretty bad overall, evern after you adjust sensitivity...you're forced to keep your fingers on the rubber bands, and hope you dont accidently pull it. I dont see how this is practical at all. While you can disable rubber band setup, the triggers which drop over the top are in the way of your fingers which prevent using any triggers normally.
Bottom line, this is not for everyone. I found too many cons than pros of this controller, you better see it/try it in person and judge for yourself.
The things I don't like about it are:
- It doesn't fit snugly on the controller so the whole thing shifts around a bit during gameplay.
- The "O" button hair trigger is a little awkward to hit. You almost have to lift your entire hand just to bump it.
- The square button trigger is a little difficult to place in a position where you barely have to lift your finger to bump it. I would have liked to have been able to move the trigger a little closer to my finger.
- The rubber bands underneath the adapter are what you use for the L2 and R2 buttons. These rubber bands aren't very tight so you usually have to push on them pretty hard before it'll activate the buttons.
What I do like:
- The square button trigger is amazing. I love the placement and how easy it is to bump it.
In summation I'd say that the Adapter isn't really all it's cracked up to be. It's decent and I'll probably keep it just because it does help a tiny bit but I would say it needs some pretty big changes before I can give it 5 stars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very difficult to learn. Requires days of training for hours straight to be used at its full potential. The time it takes to learn how to use this is not worth the rewardPublished 5 months ago by Andrewdc1
Does not funtion well at all i spent a month playing with it just for it to not be responsive, and the material is cheap.Published 19 months ago by Brian tucker
Had to take off the triggers but the levers work great. If you want to reload faster and switch weapons like a pro then this is a must! Read morePublished on February 7, 2014 by angel
Works just as told in the description. Has a nice grip, customizable arms, and I can also use it as a stand for my iphone.Published on January 20, 2014 by Someone
The Avenger Adapter is simple to install and the use and the justification are also really simple and quickly realized.Published on January 19, 2014 by A. Koroll
It looked wierd but it works.It took me a few hours to get used to it. I liked it.Try it.Published on December 20, 2013 by Auden Madrid
Great adapter, just snaps over your ps3 controller,worked well. I have small ladie's hands so It took alittle adjusting to make it work. It helps alot in COD. Read morePublished on August 26, 2013 by Rebecca Dillow