- Paperback: 253 pages
- Publisher: Humanity Books (January 26, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1591027721
- ISBN-13: 978-1591027720
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.6 x 8.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,810,239 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
N. R. Hanson: Observation, Discovery, and Scientific Change Paperback – January 26, 2010
|New from||Used from|
"Theft by Finding: Diaries (1977-2002)" by David Sedaris
In one of the most anticipated books of 2017, David Sedaris tells a story that is, literally, a lifetime in the making. See more
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Matthew D. Lund (Glassboro, NJ) is an assistant professor in the Department of Philosophy and Religion Studies at Rowan University.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?