Vantrue N2 Pro Uber Dual 1080P Dash Cam, 2.5K 1440P Dash Cam, Front and Inside Accident Car Dash Camera with Infrared Night Vision, 24hr Motion Detection Parking Mode, G-Sensor, Support 256GB max
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$40.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Display Size||1.5 Inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.02 x 1.65 x 1.65 inches|
About this item
- 【Dual 1080P, Front 1440P@30fps or 1080P 60fps】Best 2 way dash cam to record car interior picked by Wirecutter. Based on powerful Novatek NT96660 CPU, advanced Sony Exmor IMX323 sensor (inside car camera) and OV4689 (front car camera) sensor, the front and inside camera simultaneously capture the road front (170°) and inside passenger cabin (140°) in details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps. Or utilize the front cam only to record front at 2560x1440P@30fps or 1920x1080P@60fps to capture license plates
- 【Sony Infrared Night Vision Front and Inside Dash Cam】The interior facing camera utilizes a Sony IMX323 sensor, 4 IR LED lights and f/2.0 aperture, which can handle low light conditions and ensures flawless video footage even when the passenger cabin is dark. F/1.8 6-glass lens front facing cam and unique HDR video system automatically balance the light and dark areas of the video.
- 【24 Hours Parking Mode & Auto LCD OFF & Audio】24 Hours Motion activated parking mode makes the dual car camera to automatically record when it detects motion. Auto start and record when the ignition sparks up. Auto LCD OFF timer ensure you won't be disturbed by another glowing rectangle on your windshield. Ideal for most climates: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C). Excellent audio recording with built in microphone. Time lapse function automatically takes photos at specified intervals.
- 【Car Accident Camera with Looping Recording & Optional GPS】Loop Recording overwrites the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity. Variable sensitivity G-sensor auto detects sudden shake/collision and emergency locks the footage to "Event File" to prevent that video from an overwrite. Supports up to 256GB microSD cards, recommend Vantrue SD Card. Optional GPS to track the driving route, location and speed(To use GPS function, please buy an extra gps mount Asin: B07CYW6JXW)
- 【Total Peace of Mind w/18m Warranty】Full 18m Warranty, email replies within 24H, and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Pay less auto insurance, your witness for accidents and insurance claims. Perfect dual lens dash cam for uber, taxis, rideshare, lyft drivers, commuters, and families. Works with 12V and 24V vehicles.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Why Choose Vantrue N2 Pro High End Dash Cam? Our Advantages:
- Best dash cam pick by Wirecutter, Business Insider, CNET, BGR, Forbes, Dashcamtalk, Rideshare Central, Therideshareguy, Uberpeople etc.
- The most popular and widely spread uber dash cam for rideshare and taxi drivers in the market
- Reliable: Stable performance thanks to advanced NOVATEK NT96660 processor, powerful Sony Starvis CMOS, 4 infrared LEDs and other features, longer lifespan high end dash cam than other cheaper dash cams.
- Higher Resolution: Unlike typical dash cams that utilize Sony sensors for both cameras, the N2 Pro uses a better OV4689 sensor for its front camera to ensure the best visibility, so in addition to dual 1080P recording, it also comes with 2.5K 2560x1440P@30fps or 1920x1080P@60fps single front recording, which is the best image quality dual dash cam in the market.
- Better Night Vision: The main part of this camera that stands out from the competition is the infrared night vision provided on the interior camera pointed at passengers. While other cameras claim to have night vision, but the Vantrue N2 Pro can provide clear footage even with no lighting.
- Larger memory capacity: Supports external memory capacity up to 256GB to meet your need of long time recording, while the other dash cams in the market are usually 32GB.
- Advanced Parking Mode: Both cameras auto record once the front or inside camera detect movement, which ensures nearly 360° protection when you leave your vehicle unattended, while most dual cameras can only detect movement in front.
- Regular firmware updates to ensure improved features and functionality for maximum quality. You can always improve the performance of your N2 Pro and see the benefits of the numerous new features and functions with latest firmware update.
- Strict quality control and have a professional QC team, with CE, FCC & RoHS certificated.
- Recommend Vantrue Micro SD Card(not included). DON'T use Sandisk Card.
- Please format sd card on your camera directly before using.
- Please keep the dash cam plug in to use it.
- What's in the Box?
- 1X N2 Pro Dash Cam with Suction Cup Mount;
- 1X 3ft Mini USB Cable;
- 1X Car Charger with 11.5ft Mini USB Cable;
- 1X User Manual;
- 1X Quick Guide;
Best Dash Cam for Uber, Rideshare, Lyft Drivers
Offering almost every feature you could want from a dash cam, Vantrue N2 pro is an ideal dual lens dash cam for drivers that will need evidence in the event some rowdy passengers do damage to their car. It includes two cameras that record the road ahead and inside cabin at 1080P, single front camera records up to 2.5K. Built in microphone captured any verbal altercations. It also has 4 infrared sensors, meaning even in complete darkness the camera can capture usable images.
- Processor: NOVATEK NT96660
- Display : 1.5 inch TFT LCD (4:3)
- Image Sensor: Front: OV4689, Rear: Sony IMX323
- Front lens: 170° full 6 layer glass lens with F/1.8 wide aperture. Rear lens: 140° F/2.0 wide aperture lens.
- External Memory: 256GB max, micro sd card of Class 10(No Memory Card, Recommend Vantrue Micro SD Card).
- USB Port: USB 2.0, Mini
- Battery: 250mAh
- Video Playback: PC(Windows, Vista, Mac)/TV/Dash Cam
Dual 1080P Front and Inside Dash Cam
With a 170° front facing camera and 140° rear facing camera(80° rotatable) in one body, N2 pro shots both front and inside the cabin simutaneously in full hd 1920x1080P 30fps, perfect dash cam for taxis, Uber, rideshare, lyft drivers, commuters, and families, provides drivers and passengers with optimum protection.
2.5K 2560x1440P/30fps or 1920x1080P/60fps
If you don't need the inside recordings you can record with the single front facing camera, the advanced F1.8 front OV4689 lens ensures it to capture crystal-clear videos of the road front at: 2560x1440P/30fps, 2304x1296P/30fps, 1920x1080P/60fps, 1920x1080P/30fps.
Sony Sensor Infrared Night Vision
F1.8 6-glass lens front facing cam and unique HDR video system automatically balance the light and dark areas of the video, while Sony IMX323 sensor, F2.0 6-glass lens rear facing cam plus 4 IR LED lights greatly enhances night vision in car at low light environment, which meaning even in complete darkness the camera can capture usable images.
Loop Recording & G-Sensor & 256GB Max
Seamless Loop Recording overwrites the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity. Variable sensitivity G-sensor auto detects sudden shake/collision and emergency locks the footage to "Event File" to prevent that video from an overwrite. Support up to 256GB sd card, ensuring almost 24 hours long time recording.
24 Hours Front and Inside Parking Mode
Auto switch to Parking mode when you parked your car. Triggered by the motion detection, the dash cam will auto record once the front camera or inside camera detects motion. The camera needs a constant power supply either from an external battery pack or hardwire(Asin: B07G9WTWB9).
Dash Cam with Audio Recording
Built in microphone and speaker to capture high quality audio clear without distortion. Don't want to record voice? Just one press to turn the microphone off.
Dual Dash Camera with Optional GPS
Optional GPS for you to track the driving route, location and speed in either KM/H or MP/H. To use gps function, please buy an extra N2 PRO gps mount to use it(Asin: B07CYW6JXW).
Time Lapse allow you to record movements, changes, or events that take place over a long period of time, or just captures frames for a time lapse video of a multi-week road trip, greatly saved space on your memory card.
|Vantrue N2 Pro Uber Dual 1080P Dash Cam||Vantrue X4 4K Capacitor dash cam||Vantrue N1 Pro 1080P Mini Dash Cam||Vantrue N4 Three Way Dash Cam||Vantrue S1 Front and Rear Dual Dash Cam|
|Image Sensor||OV4689 + Sony Sensor||Sony Sensor||Sony Sensor||Sony Sensor||Sony Sensor|
|Resolution||Dual:1920*1080 30fps, Single Front 1920x1080 60fps or 2560x1440 30fps||4K 3840X2160P 30fps, 2560X1440P 60fps||1920x1080 30fps||Three Way: 1440P+1080P+1080P Dual: 1440P+1080P Single Front: 1520P||Dual:1920x1080 30fps, Single Front 2880*2160P 24fps or 1920*1080P 60fps|
|Lens||F/1.8,170°+ F/2.0, 140°||F/1.8, 160°||F/1.8, 160°||F/1.4,155°+ F/2.0, 165°+F/1.8, 160°||F/1.47,170°+ F/1.8, 160°|
|Display||1.5 inch||3 inch||1.5 inch||2.45 inch||2 inch|
|Battery & Charging||Built in battery||Supercapacitor||Built in battery||Supercapacitor||Supercapacitor|
|Storage||Up to 256GB MicroSD Card||Up to 256GB MicroSD Card||Up to 256GB MicroSD Card||Up to 256GB MicroSD Card||Up to 256GB MicroSD Card|
|Microphone & Speaker||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Boxed well
2. Easy to configure (I did not read the directions), was really plug and play
3. Set the date, time, and I left the stock config's.
4. Used in FL heat, could be an issue eventually with the sun, etc
5. Make sure you get a 32gb mini card (at least), it will not store internally.
6. Play back is easy
06.17.18 Fathers day update
1. Coming back from our trip, the unit works great still.
2. BUT, you will not be happy with the mount.
3. Keep a screw driver handy with you as the two screws that hold the unit in place, continuously need to be tightened.
4. After finding a loves truck stop, purchased a cell phone mount to use.
5. Main unit is great, but having to make something means that the unit still needs some R&D.
6. If you read the reviews, many have ran into the same issue.
1. Company reached out and sent a new mount, I have used it now for over two weeks, what a difference.
2. In fact, ordered another unit last week, it came with the new mount, wife loves it.
Closing- Company customer service is OUTSTANDING. Do not send back your unit if your frustrated, drop them an email, they will take care of you. I will definitely be staying on top of their new products for when my kids are older to drive, everyone gets one
So, whether having a video record of your ride sharing experience inside the car, or to dispel the “he-said-she-said” debate following a traffic accident, it is clearly in your best interest to be able to produce video proof.
Obviously, not all dash cams are created equal. Consider your needs before making a decision. In my case I needed a “dual” dash cam with a rear facing camera that would work in complete darkness to capture what is going on inside my car. Some “dual” dash cams claim to have wide dynamic range (WDR) and “night mode”. But if you really need a camera that works in the complete darkness you need an infrared (IR) capable camera WITH an infrared light source built in. The Vantrue N2 Pro Dual Dash Cam w/ Infrared Night Vision provides exactly that.
Other dual dash cams typically have a remote rear facing camera, with a long cable to attach it to the main control unit, while the front facing camera will be built into the main control unit that attaches to your dash or windshield. These are intended to allow you to decide where to put the rear facing camera. Typically facing out the rear window to cover what’s happening behind the car. If you wanted to capture the interior of the car you would attach it to the inside of the front windshield facing the interior of the car.
I originally bought a dual dash cam that claimed to have “night vision”. I installed it and found it to be a really nice camera with a lot of features, however neither camera was rated for infrared (IR) light. After I realized it would not work to capture images of the interior of my car in the dark I bought an external IR light source. This did not help. I contacted the manufacturer and they confirmed that the camera was not rated for infrared light!
I ended up sending both the light source and the camera back and bought the Vantrue N2 Pro Dual. This is a FANTASTIC camera. I won’t quote the specs because they are all in the description, it has an amazing field of view on both cameras and extremely high-resolution video capture (1080p in dual camera mode) with all the features of the first camera I bought and more. I also purchased the GPS module. This is a really cool addition to the camera that also helps to set it apart from the rest. It superimposes your exact GPS coordinates into the video along with your speed. There is a really cool software package available to give you map imagery coordinated with your video. The camera will allow you to insert your license plate number which is also superimposed on the video.
In summary, other “dual dash” cameras claim to be a perfect fit for Uber and Lyft drivers but beware, only cameras that specifically state that they are infrared (IR) capable with an integrated IR light source (LEDs) are truly rated to capture images in complete darkness. If you go with a camera that is not rated for IR you will find that unless you are in a brightly lit area, or it is daylight, you will not be able to capture what is going on inside your car!
If I were to find any fault with this particular camera it would be the following:
• Memory card is NOT included. Most of the cheaper cameras come with one (~$13.00 for 32GB)
• GPS is not built in and costs another $22.00
• I would prefer a rearview mirror mount. The ideal position for this camera to mount would be just below the rearview mirror. The suction cup mounts can’t facilitate this.
This camera is on the high end in cost, but in this case you definitely get what you pay for.
I wanted a camera that was 360 degrees but the ones I looked at fell short on video quality. Then I came across this camera. They say this is for Uber, etc. but seriously, who wouldn't want coverage of your rear and sides?? Cars can rearend you or hit you from the sides even more than the front of the car! We need the full coverage of two cameras!
The Vantrue N2 Pro has TWO 1080p cameras (front and back) almost covering 360 degrees. If anyone hits my door now, I have this camera recording full time. It also completely covers the view out the rear windshield in 1080p so if anyone rear-ends me, it's all on camera. Both my side windows are visible (I can adjust the camera to get more coverage too) so if anyone hits me from the side, it's covered.
I feel much SAFER parking and driving now. Also the camera itself is a deterrent from someone doing something to my car on purpose. Because people can see it (it's very good looking in the windshield) and also has a blue glow on the adapter that may scare people away so they don't mess with my car.
Things I like:
1. Picture quality is 1080p forward AND backward!
2. Sound quality is great.
3. NIGHT VISION for inside car!!!
4. Two cameras simultaneously.
5. Bright colorful images.
6. Lots of features such as auto night vision (so you don't have to set it manually), emergency file protection (if you have a smaller card and you want to protect a segment from being overwritten, etc.
7. It looks good.
8. You can easily move it in all angles. You can also adjust the rear camera separately.
9. Solid build.
10. If you don't want to use the rear camera, you can use super high res for the front (1440p).
I also heard you can save money on car insurance with these so I'm going to call my car insurance tomorrow.
In summary, this is the best dash cam out currently and also covers your rear (no pun intended!). :o)
UPDATE: I also bought the hardwire kit. I'm glad I did because I don't like wires hanging all over and this is a 100% concealed kit. The Vantrue has another port on top for the plug and so you just route the wire along the top of the windshield (it tucks right in without any special tools), then I pulled off my a-pillar cover (just snaps out), pulled off a panel on the side where it vents into the door (also just snaps off), unplugged a fuse and plugged it into the correct wiretap, and then plugged in the Vantrue wiretap and DONE!!! It's a <10 minute job!!!
Top reviews from other countries
Some down-sides is that the interior footage windows can be a little over-exposed but that's a small trade-off which I'm happy to make. The interior white balance and colours can appear to be a bit weird, especially for black colours but that's nit-picking.
Overall great dashcam, and very happy with it - 8.5/10
Then, without warning, it stopped working. Like, totally dead. It had ceased to be.
Thankfully, Amazon came to the party and sent me another, without charge. Go amazon!
The camera worked brilliantly, then, again died in three weeks.
Amazon are sending another one. My third. Let’s see how we go this time.
I’ll change my review if this one lasts more than a month.
I’d love to read a review from someone who has had one last longer than three weeks.
Highly recommend this to anyone, I would be buying another for my 4x4. Jackaroo