Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by morrisey PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 28, 2016
This controller, just as the Black one I purchased (I bought 2 at one time; such foolishness), broke within a week.

When I got this controller, most of the buttons worked, but I knew I couldn't use it in competitive scenarios such as Super Smash Bros. games, or any action games for that matter. There was a 'funkiness' to the control stick (it was much stiffer than an official Nintendo brand N64 controller), and some buttons wouldn't register unless you pressed on them extremely hard. It only went downhill from here.

After ONE WEEKEND, the controller would hardly function. It was as if it was only sending input every now and then, instead of a continuous stream of data. For example, holding the joystick right in a Super Smash Bros. fight would make the character inch to the right at seemingly random times, by a very small amount of distance each time. Rendered useless.

Like I said, the same exact thing happened to my Black controller. Worked enough to call it 'usable' when it arrived, but not enough to use it in action games of any sort. After one weekend, the controller 'gave up', only sending input whenever it felt like it, once every couple of seconds or so. Or maybe 3 times a second if I was lucky.

These controllers are worthless unless you want some extra plastic and a new soldering project laying around.
on June 17, 2016
Great replacement controller if you're like me and have grown tired of trying to revive your old originals from the 90s but don't want to spend the dough on a brand new name-brand Nintendo model...Alas, you do get what you pay for...Joystick is VERY stiff and there's a piece of something or another rattling around inside the controller and the buttons aren't as responsive as they could be...But like I said, you get what you pay for and I'm sure after its broken in more it will work just as well.
on June 8, 2014
Bought two of these: one works, one never did. They were a little cheaper quality than I would have liked, but for the price if they had both functioned I would have been happy. One controller had several issues though. The joystick was the big problem, it would get stuck and not move without resistance and sticking, making it impossible to even navigate screens, let alone play anything. Some of the buttons were a little "sticky" too. I was in the process of moving when they arrived and didn't try to return or exchange the controller, so I can't say if they would've replaced it, but it wasn't really worth it to me for a cheap controller anyway. The other one seemed to work fine, but since only one person could play, we haven't really used it either yet.
on November 21, 2015
I thought these would be original controllers so i bought it in blue, black, red and green. It isn't, its a knock off from China.
Only used *maybe* 20 times and two are broken. The joystick makes Mario run left lol and when you are trying to jump into wall paintings, it makes it very difficult. If you need a controller in a pinch, these will do just don't expect long lasting controllers.
on November 30, 2016
The controller worked fine for a while, but immediately the joystick started listing lazily to the left and just basically fell apart with only the slightest of use. If you want an N64 paddle make sure it's an official Nintendo controller and not a third party knockoff.
on September 18, 2014
The analog stick broke as soon as I tried it out. For some reason, even though I barely touched it, the analog stick insisted that my character must walk downwards, and started fighting me when I tried to move forwards. And within a minute of using the controller, it took full control, not even allowing me to TRY and move at all, other then down.

Its a nice thought to bring back the Nintendo 64 controller, but it'd be much better if it was made of better quality where it doesn't break as soon as you play with it.
on September 13, 2015
This is a cheap knockoff. One of the controllers scrolls up on its own. It's not because somebody left the controller on its face or pushed the joystick while powering up the Nintendo, but because the controller is a cheap knockoff. I have opened it to clean the sensors, and found it's different to the real controllers in very fundamental ways. That was before I noticed it was missing the N64 logo.

If you are considering buying this, I recommend you keep searching until you find the real thing. The time and any extra cost involved will be rewarded with the quality we expect, the quality that has our N64s still running these two decades later.
on June 25, 2016
Awful controllers, the 3 prong plug will get stuck in your Nintendo 64. I ended up separating the wire from the plug and had carefully use pliers to avoid damaging my N64. Just buy the original controllers to avoid damaging your retro system.
on August 6, 2013
I ordered this controller and two others (red and blue) with it and they all came exceptionally fast; that was 3 stars worth. (;
I only disliked this controller because there was an issue with the stick: While playing my game, my character would turn incessantly, without me making it do so. I set the controller down and did not touch it, and my character still turned to the side instead of just stand still, staring ahead.
I switched controllers, testing if the red and blue would have the same issue, but they were fine- my character stayed staring ahead. So, the issue was only with this green one. I don't know WHY exactly it was doing that since this was a new controller, but it was. That's why I give only 4 stars.
on September 6, 2013
The Cirka controller works, but after some extended use (I purchased four Cirka controllers at the same time; they all started giving issues within about a week), keys begin sticking, and signals are being sent to the N64 without any buttons/the joystick being touched. While the issue wasn't huge when I was playing Gauntlet Legends, my girlfriend became increasingly frustrated while played Ocarina of Time and the controller would not allow her to line up hookshots in the Water Temple (we ended up hooking up another controller we hadn't used yet) or sent her off multiple cliffs elsewhere.

The controller itself has a relatively decent price, and if you can get over its limitations, it will suit your needs fine.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.