Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
NAD - D 3045 HybridDigital DAC/Amplifier
- 2 x 60W Hybrid Digital Amplifier
- Asynchronous USB 24/192 Input supporting MQA and DSD
- Two-Way Bluetooth powered by Qualcomm aptX HD audio
- Low-impedance headphone amplifier
- - HDMI Audio Return Channel - Coax and Optical Input - MM Phono and Line Input
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
About NAD Electronics
Founded in 1972, NAD Electronics is renowned for its premium line of high quality components for audio, home theatre and custom installation applications. Since the beginning, NAD’s commitment to four core values--innovation, innovation, simplicity, performance, and value. NAD continues to design and manufacture some of the most acclaimed and affordable hi-fi components that include modern features and technologies meant to appeal to a new generation of audiophiles and music lovers alike.
NAD D 3045 HybridDigital Amplifier
The ultimate integrated amplifier with aptX HD Bluetooth and built-in phono preamp
Get the audio quality you deserve with the NAD D 3045, a modern Class D amplifier built to improve the sound of any source you play through it. Powered by NAD’s highly efficient HybridDigital amplification, the D 3045 can drive even the most demanding speakers with 60 watts of high-fidelity sound per channel. This amp also has all the analogue and digital connections you need so you can hook up a turntable to the phono input, stream 24-bit quality music with aptX HD Bluetooth, and more.
- 60 watts x 2 into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.03% THD
- Compact, low-profile design that can be set up vertically or horizontally
- Built-in high-resolution DAC with support for MQA and DSD
- Two-way aptX HD Bluetooth for streaming and connecting wireless headphones
- Dedicated phono input for connecting a turntable
- Asynchronous Type-B USB input for audio up to 24-bit/384kHz
- 2 x Toslink optical input, 1 x coax input, 1 x RCA input
- Built-in headphone amp with 3.5mm mini-jack
Built for higher Fidelity
Utilizing NAD’s popular HybridDigital technology, the D 3045 reduces distortion at the most demanding volume levels and lets you enjoy the lifelike qualities of your music with clarity and precision. Together, with an audiophile-grade DAC that supports MP3, FLAC, and WAV files up to 24-bit/192kHz, and a built-in precision clock that reduces jitter for hi-res music, the D 3045 is a do-it-all amplifier that combines all the stereo components you need into one system.
Connect and do it all
Easy to set up and control, the D 3045 is outfitted with inputs for two digital audio sources, one analogue, and a phono line-in that lets you connect a turntable and enjoy the warm sound of your record collection. Once set up alongside a computer or laptop, you can directly connect to the built-in Asynchronous Type-B USB input and listen to hi-res music files from your library in 24-bit quality. It also has a preamp out so you can connect a powered subwoofer or external amplifier added system flexibility.
Stream without compromise
With Qualcomm’s two-way aptX HD Bluetooth, the D 3045 revolutionizes the listening experience by significantly reducing the bit rate when streaming music from your phone or to wireless headphones, without affecting audio quality or introducing latency issues. With aptX HD you can enjoy pure 24-bit quality sound wirelessly over Bluetooth, whenever and wherever you’re in the home.
Compare with similar items
Everything a Compact, Modern Amplifier Should Be (and How It Should Sound) for a Modest Price: NAD D 3045 Hybrid Digital Amp Features High-Res USB DAC, Phono Preamplifier, aptX HD, and More Get the audio quality you want – and what you need – for a spectacularly modest cost with the 60Wpc NAD D 3045 hybrid digital amplifier . Packed with today's requisite features, including high-resolution DSD and MQA support plus inputs for vinyl and CD playback, D 3045 arrives with an asynchronous USB DAC for seamless computer-audio operation and interfacing with programs such as Roon and JRiver. A built-in precision clock drastically reduces jitter for higher-fidelity sound. You also have the convenience of streaming in aptX HD Bluetooth – even to your Bluetooth headphones. And worry not. D 3045 has an onboard, low-impedance headphone amplifier to take care of any ‘phones you may have and deliver your music with tremendous clarity and punch. On the traditional spectrum, D 3045 boasts analog and digital inputs for CD spinning, connectivity for your TV, an HDMI ARC input for control via your TV remote, and a moving-magnet phono preamplifier for LP playback. Have a subwoofer? It's covered, too. NAD also tosses in a remote control. All together, D 3045 gives you energy efficiency, powerful amplification, silent operation, cutting-edge technology, and stellar flexibility in a compact unit that fits anywhere. You could spend much, much more gathering a separate amplifier, headphone amplifier, USB DAC, and phono preamplifier. The choice is yours. But at this price point and feature set, you won't do any better. 100% Music Direct Guaranteed. “NAD’s D3045 sounds more articulate, nuanced, and impactful than it has any right to for its price. It’s sound is honestly reminiscent of the qualities we normally associate with far more costly high-end components. Even if you a
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In my current setup, the headphone amp is not in use, but having the option available is nice.
The 3045 sounds nice to me. it drives Gallo CL-1 speakers and a Dayton sub1000L and is able to do just fine with them. the Gallos' remarkable imaging shines through, and the sub sounds quite good most of the time - I listen to classical, americana and watch TV and movies with system, and the sub can be overloud in the video context despite being levelled correctly for music.
I tried out the highpass filters before installing the sub, and recommend against using them. Most subs can manage on their own. I understand the efficiency argument for using highpass filtering for small main speakers, but in my setup, the sound is notably worse with the bass manipulation engaged.
All in all, it sounds good - yet is a 3 star product which I'm concerned NAD may be abandoning.
It earns its low rating due to glaring functionality problems, which NAD seems not to plan on fixing. Most obvious is the hit-or-mostly-miss power on dysfunctionality with the remote. Power switching fails to work a good 8 times or more out of 10. It isn't a bad remote, as I see the same behavior with a Logitech Harmony 650 universal remote. There is a defined software upgrade process - but despite the problem being called out in many reviews, no software update has been made available.
The product documentation references an auto-wake feature to save power. The feature seems not to work, or not to work with a USB source. What isn't documented or evident is visual feedback letting us know if auto-wake has been enabled. It ought to be simple to add an indicator to the screen when the wake feature is armed, and that could be done via - yes - a software update.
I suspect that the bass manipulation's negative impact on the amp's sound could be improved a great deal - with a software update.
Overall, my system sounds quite good - in spite of itself. It would be all too easy to accidentally engage bass shaping, for instance, and be disappointed with the sound but not sure how to fix it. My amp runs 24/7 because the wake feature isn't working and powering it on fails so often. will that result in its premature failure?
If NAD makes an update available, I will revisit this review. At minimum, that will relieve the concern about the 3045 being abandoned.
If you're considering the d 3045 buy it. It's worth it. It is compact, it learns the volume controls and other buttons from your TV remote so you can control it with your TV remote, it has an hdmi in with arc, great power (powers my kef ls50s with ease) and it makes my speakers sound great.
1. The remote seems like a joke. I've tried everything to get it to work well and it just works frustratingly badly every time. Just barely turns on the amp, just barely moves volume up and down. All, it seems, only if you're lucky. I've tried everything, batteries, ensuring all plastic wrap was removed, ensuring nothing is covering the transmitter or receiver, (reading the instructions!), reading reviews. Seems no help out there.
2. The Bluetooth audio quality is horrible. Bluetooth from my phone to the amplifier is something I can't listen to. Bluetooth from my phone, to my TV, TV to the amplifier is great! There's something amiss in the electronics from the amplifier's Bluetooth receiver to their great amplifier section.
If the remote and Bluetooth worked well, this amplifier would get 5 stars. Neither do, so 3 stars.
- This amp sounds good. I'm using Martin Logan M4's with a Martin Logan sub. The sound is great at any level and it really brings those small speakers to life.
- The size is really nice if you don't have much space. Standing the unit on edge is also an option, but there isn't a wide base, so it may be prone to fall over.
- The controls are simple
- There is no auto-off feature and this amp runs very hot. Be sure to turn it off!
- The remote is absolutely awful. The unit will not respond to the remote if you're more than 6 to 8 feet away. When it is working the amp isn't very responsive to the remote functions.
- Bluetooth could be way better. Sound quality is mediocre at best over BT and range doesn't seem great.
Top reviews from other countries
I was always told an amplifier doesn't make much difference and to spend money on speakers instead. Well, I was told wrong. I was using an old Denon AVR E-200 and the difference is night and day. The biggest difference is how well the lower end sounds. Explosions and music beats are out of this world now! It also looks really nice sitting atop my computer. Super compact with tonnes of inputs.
Now, onto the two things I do not like. One is the choice of gloss black. Absolute finger print magnet. I wouldn't take a star away for it though. What I will take a star away for is the crummy remote. Feels cheap and works maybe 25% of the time. Now, personally I won't be touching this unit or using the remote so these problems don't affect me. But that doesn't make these problems ok.
So overall, I'm very satisfied with this purchase and NAD has a lifetime customer after this purchase.
Edit: After updating the firmware the remote is much more responsive. Gonna give this 5 stars.
If I was not using it with my TV through hdmi ... It would have been fine, however this issue is a deal braker for me.
Technisch ist der Verstärker echt Tip Top. Anschlüsse alles was man braucht .
De Nad 3045 heeft genoeg vermogen om de boxen aan te sturen.
Verder super HDMI ARC asnsluiting en kijknu tv met super geluid erbij.
De bluetooth werkt snel en zonder haperen.
Al met al heel tevreden met mijn koop.