Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,505 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,536 reviews
on June 26, 2016
If Peruvian super fine cocaine factories converted their infrastructure to produce legit whey protein, this would be it.
on April 7, 2016
Really good product. I was using Tera's Whey (which I also like) but this one caught my eye and I contacted the company directly. They were super responsive, informative, transparent and 2 days later I had a gigantic bottle of whey. It IS big, so if you use it it's a great deal. It's not flavored or sweetened, which is how I like it, and I add it to everything -- yogurt, smoothies, savory foods, scrambled eggs. It is pure protein, and it keeps me full without adding sugar or many calories. I highly recommend this as a nutritional supplement for good healthy living.
on July 19, 2016
For the last six months, I've integrated Naked Whey into my diet to help enhance my protein intake while training for several Ironman races. After purchasing my fourth (or is it fifth?) tub of Naked goodness, I suppose it's time I offered my two cents.

This protein truly lives up to what it's preaching - flavorless and versatile in application. Regardless of what I've added it to, there's no awkward flavors to worry about. I mix it into protein shakes, fruit smoothies, a bowl of breakfast yogurt and granola; I've actually made protein banana bread with this stuff and it came out fantastic. I've primarily used vanilla-flavored almond milk as my mixing agent of choice in a shaker bottle with excellent results and minimal product waste. (In particular, I've found that Trader Joe's Almond Drink and Califia Farm's Almond Milk mix the best.)

It's not just for body builders - it's for anyone who wants to add protein to their diet plans without compromising flavor and quality.

There's a lot of brands out there, and I've had quite a few of them, but this one leaves me wanting more. I've been very, very happy using this stuff and I will keep on using it for many months to come.
on April 27, 2016
I don't write a lot of reviews, but this stuff is exactly as it is promised.

Years ago I bought my unflavored whey protein from a company that supplied many of the famous brands, but would sell bulk to the public off of eBay. They ran into manufacturing issues and I couldn't find another good source of powder without the chemicals and flavors, and that would also mix well. I ended up using Almased for a couple years. Amazing product, but soy-based...not good for men!

Naked Whey is the perfect replacement for me. I use a blender, so I cannot tell you it mixes well without one. But out of the blender this is really good stuff. No added flavor whatsoever, not too thick, and low sugar. And nice to see a LACK of unpronounceable chemicals. Price per serving is great also, this jug will probably last me a few months if not until fall.
on November 30, 2015
I have tried several other brands of whey protein these past 3 years. I make smoothies every morning for my post-workout breakfast. I have been trying to find "clean" whey protein. I found that many brands of whey protein on the market that are certified organic are way too expensive. I simply cannot afford $30 plus a pound. Besides, I do not trust whey protein that contains more than 5 ingredients. The major reason why I chose Naked Whey's whey protein is that it is produced from grass-fed cows raised in small farms in CA. I also like the fact that there is only one ingredient in this product--whey protein. This is exactly what I am searching for! :)
on April 23, 2017
I purchase this because I hate sugar substitute and I do not use sugar. I can add berries, or a banana, or vanilla, together with my plain yogurt and have a healthy protein drink. You can also add juice. I wish other manufacturers would stop adding all those sweeteners, like stevia, and let the end user add them as desired. This is a very healthy clean protein product.
33 comments| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 26, 2017
I love this whey so far. It's great that it's only 1 ingredient and has no additional sugar. I used to like whey with a little sugar and flavoring in which mix, but after a while, they all just became way too sweet. Love mixing this in my smoothies and pumpkin shakes. The container does come really full, and the product does stick a little to the scooper (which I had to dig for a little bit). Great product!
review image review image review image review image review image
on May 23, 2017
As of late I've been looking for the cleanest and easiest-on-my-digestive-system protein, preferably whey protein which, not all are as clean as they say they are. I have tried egg protein, turns out it is too frothy for me. I took a chance on the $90 NAKED Whey Vanilla and I was not disappointed! I use it for making both meal-replacement shakes (added greens, ground flaxseed, grapes, celery, a powdered pre-biotic and a powdered kiwi-flavored greens), and a simple get-me-through-3-classes-I-teach-in-a-row days during the week. (The simple shakes have the NAKED Whey, BCAA's, powdered carbs and extra virgin olive oil). I list the two types and ingredients to say that, the protein, dressed up or down tastes great. I did 'not' opt for the sample packs mainly because I wouldn't buy anything other than vanilla. I've blended it and I've hand-shaken in a bottle. The results: shake. well. I love this protein, it lasts longer than the 2lb., use-2-scoops-per-serving-and-run-out-of-product-in-10-days brands (I got the 5lb.), it digests well, I feel physically great, (no bloating whatsoever), and I will continue to buy it.
on August 13, 2017
I bought this product based on a recommendation from a nutritionist. As I have tried several other protein powders, was willing to give this a shot. I was attracted by the basic and clean ingredient profile, as there do not appear to be many fillers or artificial sweeteners. Overall, I think this is a solid protein powder, but be warned that because it's ingredient profile is basic, it does not taste as good as other products, does not mix well without a blender, and has a bit of a chalky mouth feel. That said, I mix this with my smoothies so how this tastes by itself is not important to me. I am satisfied with this product and have added it to my regular rotation of protein powders.
on August 9, 2017
This is a great product! My husband needs to increase his glutathione level and I read that undenatured whey is the best natural source. I am so happy that I found this brand on Amazon. We love it. I add strawberries, blueberries, or mango but I always add raw spinach to make a delicious, healthy smoothie. The first time I made it, I added a little honey but I do not do that now. It tastes great and we are committed to having this everyday.