NALANDA 20 PSI SUP Pump, Electric Air Pump Quick-Fill 12V Pump for Inflatable Tent, Kayaks, Water Sports Float
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DC 12V Car Power Supply- 12V cigarette lighter socket that can connect with your car to get power directly. Greatly using for outside, water sports and camping trip
- 0-20 PSI for Choosing in LCD Display - PSI and BAR for selection at your convenience. Set a target pressure value in LCD pressure to start a inflating.
- Easy & Quick Inflation and Deflation- Simply plug into the power and connect the hose for using. Powerful 20 PSI for a fast inflation to SUP in less than 10 minutes
- Automatically Stops at Set Value - automatically stops when it reaches the desired pressure or after 20 minutes of operation, preventing over-inflation and damage.
- Compact, Portable and Versatile - size about 25 x 17x 13cm, easy to store and carry. Quick-Fill electric pump for SUP, kayaks, inflating tents, rafts, and more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Pump Support Rate: 0.5-20 PSI (0.034-1.378 Bar) D
- igital Sensor Accuracy: 0.01 PSIM
- ax Pumping Speed: 350L/min at 1st Stage, 70L/min at 2nd stageO
- Ring Thickness: 0.3mm / 0.5mm / 0.6mmM
- ax Energy Consumption: 10A, 120WS
- and Filter: Built-in filters for air intakeA
- uto-Off allows
What's in the package?
- 1 x NALANDA Electric SUP Pump
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x High Pressure Hose with 1 nozzle
- 1 x 3M 12-volt cord and plug
Fast and Effortless Inflate as Well as Deflation
With powerful motors, this pump will not only inflate your product very fast to start a game soon, it also features an deflation port to release air release rapidly to save your time and effort to struggle to fold it after a tired long day out on the water.
Easy Setting LCD Display and Clear Humanized Button
With its clearly labeled buttons to start, increase/reduce pressure and change unit, small digital display to show you the pressure. And when it reaches the pre-set pressure, it will automatically shut off to prevent damage to your equipment.
20 PSI High Pressure SUP Pump with 350L Airflow
About 10 minutes to inflate a 12ft SUP or a 9ft inflatable boat (3.5 PSI) with air mat floor (12 PSI) 350L/Min fast and easy. Greatly using for SUP, kayaks, inflating tents, rafts, and more.
Dual Stage & Auto Off For Easy Inflation
12V cigarette lighter socket that can get power from a car directly. Further more, it offer two stages power. Stage 1: Sealed & Quiet turbo fan for high volume inflation Stage 2: Engineered cylinder type compressor for high pressure
Want try some effortless way to inflate your SUP or other large inflatables outside?
NALANDA electric pump that can be run through the 12v cigarette lighter in a car can help you all the way at any place. Lightweight and portable to store in car truck or carry in a small boat to keep your inflation product available at anyplace at anytime.
Portable, lightweight with a easy-to-carry handle for a simple storage in car trunk or convenient to take it wherever you go. Great if you need to in a small motor boat for water sports at islands
Compare with similar items
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It takes about 14 minutes to inflate my 384 liter board to 18 PSI. A few minutes longer than manually pumping, but less work.
One thing that wasn't clear in the directions of use was that the pump does not measure and/or show the electronic gauge in PSI but rather percentages. For example, if you set it for 15 PSI you might expect the display to show 1 PSI, 2, 3....etc. However, it will read as .20 (2%), .40 (40%) and so on. That caught me by surprise the first time using it.
The cord is nice and long so that I could stretch it from my truck out to the SUP and have room to work.
Saves all the trouble of hand pumping. Set your target PSI and it will turn off when it reaches its goal.
I saw reviews saying that you have to hold the hose in, and that happened to me, but I repositioned the pump on my truck tailgate with the ISUP underneath, and it connected perfectly. Comes with extra urethane gaskets. So glad we bought this. Now we're not exhausted from pumping up the boards by hand, and can go enjoy paddling!
The only issue I had was the lcd broke and I couldn’t read the pressure anymore. The customer service was excellent and shipped me out a replacement unit free of charge.
For the price, this is the best unit I found while searching around for a pump. I highly recommend this pump and company!